Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 218 of 218

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

  1. #211
    Warren Scout Zigzag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Ah interesting. It's the burns hay mine usually love. Well my buns are very fussy when it comes to hay. They don't like change much, so going to keep giving it until they like it. Hahahaha.

    Any new food takes them days to try.
    Same here, my buns love the burns oat hay, but not the Timothy hay variety

  2. #212
    Alpha Buck TheBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    856

    Default

    I was sure that even though my own buns won’t touch the oat hay, that my fosters would eat it....nope

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBee View Post
    I was sure that even though my own buns won’t touch the oat hay, that my fosters would eat it....nope
    Ah poop. Maybe they won't eat it. What to do with a huge bag of unwanted hay!!

  4. #214
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    12,478

    Default

    Although not instantly enthusiastic all mine now love the orchard hay best - typical they choose the most expensive bag with least in. We are a stalky free house for the first time in years

  5. #215
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    16,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Although not instantly enthusiastic all mine now love the orchard hay best - typical they choose the most expensive bag with least in. We are a stalky free house for the first time in years
    Same here And is it just my impolite Tethra, or do you also find that their hay-eating method has changed with the Orchard Hay. He takes large mouthfuls, rather than individual stems. This is similar to how he eats cut grass

  6. #216
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    12,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Same here And is it just my impolite Tethra, or do you also find that their hay-eating method has changed with the Orchard Hay. He takes large mouthfuls, rather than individual stems. This is similar to how he eats cut grass
    Yep, they proper fold in big mouthfuls more time for snoozing & preening that way. Poo quality is good so I'm happy

  7. #217
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Yep, they proper fold in big mouthfuls more time for snoozing & preening that way. Poo quality is good so I'm happy


    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Same here And is it just my impolite Tethra, or do you also find that their hay-eating method has changed with the Orchard Hay. He takes large mouthfuls, rather than individual stems. This is similar to how he eats cut grass
    Yep!

    Mine all shovel it in, it's funny to watch

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  8. #218

    Default

    Maybe I'll try the orchard hay next time then. They are finally eating the oat hay, but leaving lots of stalky bits they don't like. Humph

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •