• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple of pictures of Cody

~ILoveMyBunny~

Alpha Buck
I've started taking pictures of my buns pens as mentioned in my last thread in an effort to show that they're causing no harm. Whilst taking them today (well yesterday technically as I can't sleep and I've just uploaded them) I also grabbed a few of Cody who is usually very difficult to photograph as he doesn't sit still for photographs. It's unsual to get such nice pictures of him so I thought maybe I'd share them
My beautiful boy :love:

Edit:
Dinner time pic (yes, he is wearing a piece)
I must get some of the others too.

Last edited:
I've started taking pictures of my buns pens as mentioned in my last thread in an effort to show that they're causing no harm. Whilst taking them today (well yesterday technically as I can't sleep and I've just uploaded them) I also grabbed a few of Cody who is usually very difficult to photograph as he doesn't sit still for photographs. It's unsual to get such nice pictures of him so I thought maybe I'd share them
My beautiful boy :love:

Hello Handsome :love:

He's normally a pain to photograph - he's a head bobber :roll: It was nice to get a couple while he was sitting still for a change. Pity he's looking slightly tatty but four have decided it's shedding time at the moment.

He's normally a pain to photograph - he's a head bobber :roll: It was nice to get a couple while he was sitting still for a change. Pity he's looking slightly tatty but four have decided it's shedding time at the moment.
More piccies of the gang!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back