Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Loobers pellet free review

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Well MM i will take a photo for you when it's nom time It was Thumps research I cannot take any credit, it's all from RU

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you

Thumps is an amazing lady. So dedicated and selfless
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Thank you

Thumps is an amazing lady. So dedicated and selfless
    Well I take my hat off to her because it is working for Toby . He loves all of his different twigs and leaves . It's definitely a journey, I would just like some more fresh forage instead of fresh veg all the time.

Bam & Charlie

Wise Old Thumper

What happens when Toby has a stick with leaves on? Will he eat apple leaves for instance from a stick? Have you managed to find some Hawthorn locally?

I meant to say earlier also, it's fantastic that Toby hasn't lost any weight

Sorry, this is a bitty post, but it's best to mention things when I think of them. I would really, really recommend a Hop plant Both my rabbits currently and all my previous ones have loved Hops. We have a few scrambling around the garden and atm there are numerous long shoots coming from them. They are probably also OK for drying.
    Last edited by Omi; 01-06-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    What happens when Toby has a stick with leaves on? Will he eat apple leaves for instance from a stick? Have you managed to find some Hawthorn locally?

Sorry, this is a bitty post, but it's best to mention things when I think of them. I would really, really recommend a Hop plant Both my rabbits currently and all my previous ones have loved Hops. We have a few scrambling around the garden and atm there are numerous long shoots coming from them. They are probably also OK for drying.

Hops!! Twigs got us to forage these on the day I went to her place

The buns loved them and I had forgotten all about them

Can I buy plants/seeds and is it too late

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Well I take my hat off to her because it is working for Toby . He loves all of his different twigs and leaves . It's definitely a journey, I would just like some more fresh forage instead of fresh veg all the time.

I shall make sure she gets this message

Does Toby eat any fresh forage at all?

Warren Veteran

What a wonderful thread made all the more lovely for your glamorous assistant. I'd love to know how much you spend too - since I shared humiliating photos with you I think you should P.M. me . Joey is reprimanding me again for his one & only hay experts pack - I ordered 2 types of bark - no bun was impressed

When you were researching Thumps stuff did you read about Blackthorn ? Its the longest thread ever so I can't face reading it again (have issues reading / concentrating) but could do with a summary

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post

Omi i can only identify dandies and plaintan. I'm so terrified ill pick something wrong and make everything worse. I've really lost my confidence after everything. It would be nice to meet up and go foraging with someone to learn. That's why I'm trying to grow things from seed

Bam & Charlie

Warren Veteran

I wish you lived near me - I'd love to go out foraging with you

Toby doesn't eat anything that's not crispy dry. I might make a YouTube video to show you all this behaviour. He literally puts his face away from it

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    What a wonderful thread made all the more lovely for your glamorous assistant. I'd love to know how much you spend too - since I shared humiliating photos with you I think you should P.M. me . Joey is reprimanding me again for his one & only hay experts pack - I ordered 2 types of bark - no bun was impressed

When you were researching Thumps stuff did you read about Blackthorn ? Its the longest thread ever so I can't face reading it again (have issues reading / concentrating) but could do with a summary

Thumps was very hot on Blackthorn so I know she will have mentioned it in her thread ..

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ns-tree-leaves