Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Loobers pellet free review

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    So first off, thumps says hi to Loobers

And for Joey concerning blackthorn leaves ... Definitely good after the berries have ripened and have a white bloom. Which means a period of about 6 weeks to when the leaves begin to fall.

Apparently wild rabbits won't eat Blackthorn leaves before this

I hope this helps
    Thank You - can you please also ask whats wrong with them pre blooming berries? Or is it just that wildies won't eat them - which incidentally would win me over as an argument in its own right. Occasionally a bit of foraged something makes it in to my bunnies tea that they all consistently ignore. I think even domesticated bunnies have good instincts about whats good for them - mine do anyway. They don't reject blackthorn though (I do pick about an inch twig each from time to time)

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thank You - can you please also ask whats wrong with them pre blooming berries? Or is it just that wildies won't eat them - which incidentally would win me over as an argument in its own right. Occasionally a bit of foraged something makes it in to my bunnies tea that they all consistently ignore. I think even domesticated bunnies have good instincts about whats good for them - mine do anyway. They don't reject blackthorn though (I do pick about an inch twig each from time to time)

Yes I did ask

Basically, wildies and her own bunnies didn't eat them, but she was never quite sure why!

I think as you do, that the wildies would know what's best for them, but there again they aren't doing your own bunnies any harm, so maybe you're beginning a trend
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    brilliant. I'm pleased you found & shared this . Thanks
    What noms on the menu tonight joey?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

My lot, esp the indoor two are having willow, hawthorn, long grass, brambles and a few pellets, along with ings and timothy hay atm

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    My lot, esp the indoor two are having willow, hawthorn, long grass, brambles and a few pellets, along with ings and timothy hay atm

Oo tulsi are you pellet free too? That forage looks nommy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

I dunno if this has already been asked/answered in this thread (don't have time to read it right now) but I'm curious about fresh v dried forage in the sense of buns with tummy issues (i.e. those who use the pellet-free diet). I wonder if fresh affects some buns, but dried doesn't? Or does it make no difference?
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.