• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits are going to be the "faces" of RAW for my vets!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Yesterday, I was at the vets with Niji for his vaccs and we started talking about RAW. Z said she was going to use the group pictures she'd taken. I said I could send her more if she wanted them, with permission.... so it looks like the Wayward Buns are going to be representing RAW for my vets!

She gave me her work e-mail address to send some through.

Well firstly, I linked our Facebook page and our Imgur page because those obviously give plenty of options.

I then also attached these...

3EJ2UX6.jpg

5gXOd8n.jpg

HTHNnSh.jpg

ry1RvXx.jpg

M3Szh6r.jpg

kC8LEHS.jpg

x1MZ6pP.jpg

RlZjcUB.jpg

HvgUZU5.jpg

OXIGXrQ.jpg

rVwYJlp.jpg

8AAapBN.jpg

x7qVdGj.jpg

i0cwwfT.jpg

KptbPU0.jpg

This last one I am only linking as some people may find it very morbid. It features Yuki saying goodbye to his Arce... so please consider that a warning before clicking. I've tried to keep the photo as tasteful as possible, but I think it is important that people see that rabbits need to say their own goodbyes to loved ones. (Morningstar just stomped repeatedly.)

https://i.imgur.com/tT400u1.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic photos T :love:

I was singling out those I particularly liked and then I realised there were so many that I stopped counting! x

I hope you're OK today xx

Thank you everyone!

The one of Morpheus Seahorse in the garden and Niji's "Keep Calm and Eat Hay" were used. I'm a proud bunny mama. :love:

Back