Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Court application for my rabbits removed, what can I do!? U/D #94

Quote Originally Posted by ~ILoveMyBunny~ View Post
    Most came from Pets at homes adoption service (a couple were bought way back) and one was from a friend who couldnt keep him.
    I couldn't lost them, I'd sooner live on the streets with them than risk losing them.
    Oh goodness I'm sorry everyone, I'm in a mess
    Don't apologise for being a mess, you are at a crisis point and we'll do all we can to try to help you at the best of our knowledge.

If you want to PM me, and discuss things in more depth, I'm always happy to listen. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Thank you so much TLC.. Thank you
    I don't know if it's too late for that, this will all go so quickly and I know what GP#s are like but I'll try anything that might save them.
    Do you go through a GP to register them or is there an application form or something I can find? I tried googling but can only find USA sites. I do remember something about it being easy to get them registered over there but I'm guessing it would be more difficult here.

I'm guessing this will only work for a few, not all eight but I could hide the others when people come..

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Don't apologise for being a mess, you are at a crisis point and we'll do all we can to try to help you at the best of our knowledge.

If you want to PM me, and discuss things in more depth, I'm always happy to listen. xxx
    Thank you so much. You're all so wonderful.
    I'm so sorry to bother you all again, I didn't know where else to turn, you're the only ones that understand.
    I'm so sorry. I'm in a real mess. I'm sorry

Mama Doe

Hi - Iím not too far from you in eastleigh.

When you know one way or the other re the court order I could potentially take some on short term foster until you find something more permanent.

Let me know
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Blue, Noah (trio), Sable, Dixie & Indy (trio) and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Maisie-pig, Marley-pig and Molly-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

Quote Originally Posted by ~ILoveMyBunny~ View Post
    Thank you so much TLC.. Thank you
    I don't know if it's too late for that, this will all go so quickly and I know what GP#s are like but I'll try anything that might save them.
    Do you go through a GP to register them or is there an application form or something I can find? I tried googling but can only find USA sites. I do remember something about it being easy to get them registered over there but I'm guessing it would be more difficult here.

I'm guessing this will only work for a few, not all eight but I could hide the others when people come..
    My GP simply wrote a letter expressing the importance of my animals to me. The MH nurse covered it again, but in more detail. Nobody needed to come round the house; my word that they are what keeps me going was enough proof that they are beneficial to my MH. That's about all it takes here to have them recognised in some sense as therapy.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm sure you know this, but your best and safest bet is for all of you to get out of there asap. Do you have somewhere in mind where you will move to when the house is sold? Could this be expedited?
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by catherine09 View Post
    Hi - Iím not too far from you in eastleigh.

When you know one way or the other re the court order I could potentially take some on short term foster until you find something more permanent.

Let me know
    That's a wonderful and kind offer
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    My GP simply wrote a letter expressing the importance of my animals to me. The MH nurse covered it again, but in more detail. Nobody needed to come round the house; my word that they are what keeps me going was enough proof that they are beneficial to my MH. That's about all it takes here to have them recognised in some sense as therapy.
    That's brilliant, thank you so much. I'll talk to my Mum when she's off the phone. I'll try anything at all if it just might help me save them.
    We weren't even supposed to be here anymore. We had a house, we were moving! He went and messed it all up because he wanted more money. All of which, by the way, goes to him. He's getting about 70% give or take. And he's able to work, whereas my Mum and brother are both disabled. I'm sole carer for them both.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine09 View Post
    Hi - I’m not too far from you in eastleigh.

Let me know
    Goodness you don't know what that means. Thank you so much for such a kind offer.
    What an evil world that someone who claimed to love you can do something like this to you
    I live for them and them alone, and he knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I'm sure you know this, but your best and safest bet is for all of you to get out of there asap. Do you have somewhere in mind where you will move to when the house is sold? Could this be expedited?
    Yes! We had a house, the sale was all going ahead. It's still there but back on the market. We were supposed to move at the start of may.
    He suddenly got greedy and decided he wanted more money for the house and put the price up by 50k without consulting my Mum. My Muim's solicitor was in the process of making an application for him to put the price down as no one will ever buy it at this price when this arrived today

Mama Doe

It all very much depends on timescales as I have 5 bunnies on foster with me at the moment that are going back to the rescue at the end of June. But I will help if I can
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Blue, Noah (trio), Sable, Dixie & Indy (trio) and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Maisie-pig, Marley-pig and Molly-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner