Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: overnight at the vets

Aww, loving face presses. Beautiful bunnies. Hope they are home soon as planned

Sorry for such a slow reply. Been a hectic week but things are really looking up now

Loki came home from the vets on Saturday. He was eating very little so was having liquid feed and something to keep his gut moving as well as daily pain relief.

He started eating a little more as the week went on, just greens and hay so on Wednesday they took him off the pain relief to see if he would still eat.

He ate some pellets on Wednesday night and has been eating more and more ever since. He's poos are still tiny but considering what has happened to him I think he is doing so well.

Oh, and the Vet want to make him patient of the month since he was such a good little rabbit for them

Thank you everyone for your advice and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Wise Old Thumper

Excellent news
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

Quote Originally Posted by joemorris86 View Post
    Sorry for such a slow reply. Been a hectic week but things are really looking up now

Loki came home from the vets on Saturday. He was eating very little so was having liquid feed and something to keep his gut moving as well as daily pain relief.

He started eating a little more as the week went on, just greens and hay so on Wednesday they took him off the pain relief to see if he would still eat.

He ate some pellets on Wednesday night and has been eating more and more ever since. He's poos are still tiny but considering what has happened to him I think he is doing so well.

Oh, and the Vet want to make him patient of the month since he was such a good little rabbit for them

Thank you everyone for your advice and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Aaaww you're really welcome

And patient of the month, what a lovely accolade for him

So glad things are going well x

It was nice to read that Loki has improved so much in the past week with your loving care. He is so lucky to have you and a good vet. I suspect Loki is such a good bunny because he trusts you so much; so congratulations to both of you on Loki being named patient of the month.