Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: overnight at the vets

  1. #11

    Default

    So they said this morning that even with the glue there was still movement, so they have wired it this morning as well.

    He is already up and jumping around so they are just keeping a close eye on him now with lots of syringe feeds and pain management.

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joemorris86 View Post
    So they said this morning that even with the glue there was still movement, so they have wired it this morning as well.

    He is already up and jumping around so they are just keeping a close eye on him now with lots of syringe feeds and pain management.

    Goodness, bless him He's certainly a fighter

    Did you take both of them in the end?

  3. #13

    Default

    Yeah.She started looking for him so took her down.

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joemorris86 View Post
    Yeah.She started looking for him so took her down.

    I hope all goes well.

    Did the vet say when they can come home?

  5. #15

    Default

    Tomorrow or Saturday. The living room feels empty without them


  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,780

    Default

    Poor boy Sending him loads of vibes. I hope they can both come home soon.
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joemorris86 View Post
    Tomorrow or Saturday. The living room feels empty without them


    What a lovely smooch they are having there

  8. #18
    Mama Doe bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joemorris86 View Post
    Tomorrow or Saturday. The living room feels empty without them

    What a lovely couple!! Sending your bunny some positive vibes for a full recovery.

  9. #19
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,798

    Default

    How are things today Joe?

  10. #20
    Alpha Buck Leannean27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Aww look at them together they look so in love

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •