Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreaming of........???

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Craig this is lovely to see. Lillian has finally 'come home'

Regards her tummy - when a rabbit is flopped on to her side it's impossible to judge as everything kind of flattens out and relaxes. She doesn't look overweight to me, but the best judge is when she's up and about. I guess you could keep an eye on her weight at intervals, but with all that exercise in the garden she's probably well fit. Does she follow Henry upstairs yet?
    Thank you MM. She doesn't follow Henry upstairs. It's quite an odd dynamic. Henry is an extremely confident bun and isn't afraid. He know what he wants and he's now discovered a whole new world which he has incorporated into his routine. Lillian is still a very anxious wary bun despite us showing nothing but love towards her every single day. Poor girl must have had some terrible memories and I wish I could make those go away for her and for her to trust us. She follows Henry about but she also gives him space. Venturing out from the living room is a step too far for Lillian at the moment. She's happy with the routine she has and loves being outside. She's sort of getting into a bed time routine when it's time to come in. She comes down on her own between 7 & 7:30pm and plonks hersefl on the patio and then pops in for some noms. Then, knowing it's time for bed, she decideds to run about outside. It's a long process with Lillian but comforting to see her feeling relaxed enough to flop.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    14 stairs in 2 seconds is uber impressive!
    Just what I was thinking as I watch him zoom up 2 at a time. That bun can run.

Both look very happy and healthy bunnies to me.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Thank you MM. She doesn't follow Henry upstairs. It's quite an odd dynamic. Henry is an extremely confident bun and isn't afraid. He know what he wants and he's now discovered a whole new world which he has incorporated into his routine. Lillian is still a very anxious wary bun despite us showing nothing but love towards her every single day. Poor girl must have had some terrible memories and I wish I could make those go away for her and for her to trust us. She follows Henry about but she also gives him space. Venturing out from the living room is a step too far for Lillian at the moment. She's happy with the routine she has and loves being outside. She's sort of getting into a bed time routine when it's time to come in. She comes down on her own between 7 & 7:30pm and plonks hersefl on the patio and then pops in for some noms. Then, knowing it's time for bed, she decideds to run about outside. It's a long process with Lillian but comforting to see her feeling relaxed enough to flop.

I have a bun like that, picked up as a stray by the R.S.P.C.A. He was only about 4 months old when they found him, teeth overgrown and vastly underweight. I don't think he'd had a happy experience of humans as when I went to see him he ran away immediately! So of course I took him, as with his health problems and non-human attitude (and being jet black) he wouldn't have had much chance of a home.

He's now with three other buns, is free range 24/7 with everything his heart can desire. And yes, he does the most wonderful flops! So for me that's bunny Nirvana and I am privileged I can provide it for him
    Please vaccinate your rabbits for RHD2 as well ..
    Two more house rabbit deaths just confirmed

Reliable, up to date advice on RHD2: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...40#post7012340