• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Lionhead Bunnies - 1 male and 1 female - Together!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
On Wightbay. A few years ago I would have rushed out to rescue them and get them neutered. Just hoping someone knowledgeable goes after them. I can't go. Everything costs so much! He is asking £80and the hutch looks horrible, and goodness knows what is in the food bowl. You worry about them. Not neutered.

It is so sad isnt it? Huge numbers of pets online in wholely inadequate housing.

Most people dont neuter or spay their rabbits or vaccinate them.

Thank God for rescues and for the loving enthusiasm of ru.

It is so sad isnt it? Huge numbers of pets online in wholely inadequate housing.

Most people dont neuter or spay their rabbits or vaccinate them.

Thank God for rescues and for the loving enthusiasm of ru.

I've only just discovered UK Rabbits and it is wonderful to know there are so many folk who are really dedicated to giving rabbits a lovely home and interested in their diet etc. It's been a real eye opener and although there are still a lot who have yet to look at rabbits in a different light, I feel things are going in the right direction.

What is UK Rabbits?

It's like a forum where you can ask questions about rabbits and some of their set-ups are fantastic. I love going on there, I learn a bit and I can help others. You have to be on Facebook then you should be able to find it. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on there who love rabbits. Jo Hinde seems to be kind of "in charge".

Back