Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Scratching

  1. #11
    Young Bun C9FAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    North Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Are they in a neutral area when they are together? Also, was it a devastating 'lock on' fight?
    Yeah they go into the kitchen as neither of them are ever in there. That's why I want to get a brand bew pen for moving house for them being bonded. New pen and new environment. I left the kitchen for 2 seconds to go into a cupboard right at the kitchen door, went back in and there was fur everwhere. They were scratching each other full blown but that was it.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    38,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C9FAL View Post
    Yeah they go into the kitchen as neither of them are ever in there. That's why I want to get a brand bew pen for moving house for them being bonded. New pen and new environment. I left the kitchen for 2 seconds to go into a cupboard right at the kitchen door, went back in and there was fur everwhere. They were scratching each other full blown but that was it.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

    I always use the kitchen as I can disinfect the floor and put stuff in there like litter trays and boxes.

    I have to say, you need nerves of steel to bond bunnies sometimes To be able to watch them scuffle and yet maintain your own Zen isn't easy.
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

  3. #13
    Young Bun C9FAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    North Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I always use the kitchen as I can disinfect the floor and put stuff in there like litter trays and boxes.

    I have to say, you need nerves of steel to bond bunnies sometimes To be able to watch them scuffle and yet maintain your own Zen isn't easy.
    Yeah I take there toys in there to for them to play with. I've definitely realised that now. We clearly had it easy with the first two but we will get there eventually

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    38,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C9FAL View Post
    Yeah I take there toys in there to for them to play with. I've definitely realised that now. We clearly had it easy with the first two but we will get there eventually

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

    Fighting spirit
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

  5. #15
    Young Bun C9FAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    North Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Fighting spirit


    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Young Bun C9FAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    North Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Fighting spirit
    Same thing has happened again and it's actually our female that is starting it!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    IOW
    Posts
    14,464

    Default

    At least you know now who the instigator is. Perhaps it will be better if you wait until you have moved before trying to bond further, sounds like your female is feisty/territorial.

  8. #18
    Young Bun C9FAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    North Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    At least you know now who the instigator is. Perhaps it will be better if you wait until you have moved before trying to bond further, sounds like your female is feisty/territorial.
    Our male let her into his pen no problem and she went for him in his pen. She is the newest bunny. Can she still try and be territorial?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •