Thread: Tora Hamster ~ 21/05/18

Default Tora Hamster ~ 21/05/18

You weren't with us very long at all. However, you were a sweet, cheeky chappie, who only had 2 speeds: fast and faster. You loved your wheel, escaped several times, and evaded the cats. You got your first tastes of fresh food and chicken, and closed your eyes in bliss when you ate dandelion, kale, or anything fresh. Whenever we tried to hold you, at first you'd scream when trying to pick you up, but once you were in our hands you gradually relaxed. We noticed you were slowing down, and were planning on taking you to the vet. Instead, you took yourself off.

Scurry free at the bridge, little Tora. You were too quick for this world. xxx

Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Alpha Buck

Sorry for your loss, scurry free little Tora. They’re so small but such little characters xx

Wise Old Thumper

Tora was very cute. I'm so sorry you lost him
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

I’m so sorry xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so sorry,scurry free wee one.x

Mama Doe

I'm so sorry, scurry free Tora.

So sorry T

Run free little one xx
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    You weren't with us very long at all. However, you were a sweet, cheeky chappie, who only had 2 speeds: fast and faster. You loved your wheel, escaped several times, and evaded the cats. You got your first tastes of fresh food and chicken, and closed your eyes in bliss when you ate dandelion, kale, or anything fresh. Whenever we tried to hold you, at first you'd scream when trying to pick you up, but once you were in our hands you gradually relaxed. We noticed you were slowing down, and were planning on taking you to the vet. Instead, you took yourself off.

Scurry free at the bridge, little Tora. You were too quick for this world. xxx

What a lovely wee Hamster she was. I am really sorry to read that she has gone

RIP Tora xx

Myxomatosis , RHD1 & RHD2 - Vaccinations are ESSENTIAL to protect your Rabbit(s)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...rum-Moderator)

Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund (RWAF)~ Britains Biggest and Best Organisation for Everyone who Loves Rabbits

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

RWAF Fundraising Auction 2018~ Watch this space for details !

Thanks, all. He was a funny wee thing and we'll miss him. He's been buried with a redcurrant bush above him as a memorial.

Thankfully, Rex-Rex hammie is absolutely fine.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.