• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

White rabbits!

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I have 6 rabbits. Two impulse buys from a pet shop then a rescue pair (thank you barc) and more recently a pair of honeybunnies (ie rabbits from honeybunnies rescue).

I adore them all. Just wanted to show off my white rabbits after reading about the lovely (white) rabbit Plumpkin.

Here is Daisy

2pt5nas.jpg

6qy5v8.jpg

34q2uf9.jpg

She is a blue eyed white lionhead cross and was born in rescue. She utterly loathes human contact but is very happy with her sister Tessie

fdr49f.jpg

and their two lionhead x dutch boyfriends Frosty and Snowflake

2vjd1q8.jpg

Now for my other white rabbit. Cuteness alert ... She is called Moondust and can be seen with her beautiful buck Loganberry

2lcu4h2.jpg

qso676.jpg

25yzj3o.jpg

5va9nb.jpg

28u34wp.jpg

Your rabbits are all gorgeous and I'm enjoying seeing more pics of them recently :)

A while ago on RU I said I would like to adopt a white rabbit, but at that stage I was not looking for another rabbit as I still had my 3 Rexes. There are many lovely white rabbits on the forum.

Well it's now worked out that I have my very first white rabbit, Tui and she is so precious :love:

Adorable - what a wonderful group of bunnies. Daisy is a real sweetie despite not liking human contact. :love:

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread :lol:

Your bunnies are gorgeous, particular all the whites! :p

Love bunny pics x

Very lovely - I think Daisy is my fave.

I never liked white rabbits, esp REW, til we got Boo - now I am really drawn to them. I loved Rose of here

Strange I could see the pics yesterday,now they have gone,as have a fair few folks signatures.Today is that data privacy thing,wonder if that's affected things.

Strange I could see the pics yesterday,now they have gone,as have a fair few folks signatures.Today is that data privacy thing,wonder if that's affected things.

thats no good :( How is everyone supposed to admire rabbits when they can't see them. Sounds like a reasonable explanation though

Back