• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Toby today!

Sending you loads of bonding vibes. They are 3 adorable buns and there seems to be some periods of calm between the melee. I know how stressful this all is and believe me, you have the patience of a saint. I'm following this rather key and pray it all works out positively for you and your buns.

I think it's going well?
e42f35f65b62c8a5e6005acc204a3405.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

:love: it does look like its going well. That you feel its going well is the best indicator as you are there & the best judge. Who is king / queen at the mo? Or all behaving in anticipation of tuck shop noms?

I'm proud of you Loobers, you're so brave

Last edited:
Sending you loads of bonding vibes. They are 3 adorable buns and there seems to be some periods of calm between the melee. I know how stressful this all is and believe me, you have the patience of a saint. I'm following this rather key and pray it all works out positively for you and your buns.
Thank you Craig I really hope it can work just like your Hillian

:love: it does look like its going well. That you feel its going well is the best indicator as you are there & the best judge. Who is king / queen at the mo? Or all behaving in anticipation of tuck shop noms?

I'm proud of you Loobers, you're so brave
Queen syrup sponge cake is at the top. The boys seem to be bonding in their fear of Maple. Oh how the tables keep turning!

Things can change fast during the process of bonding! Meadow getting all sassy once moved outside was what upset the boat in the bonding 9. The 5 is good now though.

The pictures look good to me, none of the body language looks overly stressed. Hopefully the lads submit to Queen Maple and they'll settle nicely. :love:

Breaking news!! I never saw this coming today!

Dennis has been grooming Toby now for around 15 minutes!
8616b1096159e4c9761a92a84867e91d.jpg
4436380b7dd91b5bb86e7624ebdff439.jpg

Yeay- this is just a wonderful piece of news and great photos. Sometimes they just take you by complete surprise and all you can do is pick your jaw up off the floor, wipe the year from your eyes and keep blinking. That's what I did! Well done you- your such a star.

Toby is in love & so is Dennis. C'mon Maple - time to turn on the charm so you can join in on the lovin

What are they up to now? Had a drink yet?

Toby is in love & so is Dennis. C'mon Maple - time to turn on the charm so you can join in on the lovin

What are they up to now? Had a drink yet?
All playing nicely. Maples being nice too. Just had plantain, blackberry, silly bum and strawberry leafs for tea.

I fear this is the calm before the storm as no bun has humped yet?
e4681956b5af3d932bba6a61a1c86c90.jpg

Wow - I thought you were starting tomorrow. I am working 0900-1200 on Saturday and was planning coming over to help you for the rest of the day but it looks like you won't need me:( I could give you a break though?

Looks like it is all going really well. I am so pleased as I think they will make a wonderful trio and watching bunnies snuggle together is awesome :love:

This looks so so good :D

There was absolutely no humping during my recent bond of Tethra with Tui. There's been humping since, but none during the early days of bonding.

Dennis seems a lovely addition to your little family :love:

Back