• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Toby today!

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Please RU may you spare Toby some vibes today. I am starting the bonding at 8.00am this morning. I am so worried as I hope this doesn't bring on a episode. I have the all clear from JC and is on stand by.

Thank you everyone for all your support over the years. Claws crossed I have a trio or at least a pair!

Eeeek! !

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sending lots of vibes for an easy bond, I’m thinking of you and hoping it goes well xx

Thinking of you all this morning. I really hope that early signs are good and all rabbits are behaving as they should.

Update us when you are able :)

Toby and Dennis had a big fight. Dennis lost half his hair do
c4971e7a82b6043c45869bad17d42a2c.jpg

boys! Was it scary? Just fur & no blood loss? Are you keeping at it? (answering questions is voluntary of course) x

Tobys just being horrid to everyone. Maple just submits to everyone and Toby is bunny boxing

Oh Toby chops. Is he boxing Maple too? Maple is behaving normally by being submissive. I guess this is a good sign Toby is feeling fighting fit in himself. Is it non stop chaos or are there any calm moments?

The early hours can be amongst the most stressful in bonding. Have you had any calm moments interspersed between Toby throwing his weight around?

Sending calming vibes - for all of you! xxx

Not love at first sight, but not pure hatered. This will require some work!
9ff9c262cc6a49c8027b4756dda4a084.jpg

That's a really interesting photo. Maple hunkered down (but doesn't look too stressed), Dennis kind of sitting middle ground, not wanting to rock the boat & Toby, king of the bunny world. I'm a nice king & I will rule you well but at the moment I'm letting you know there is only one king & I is he :lol:

This is an encouraging moment you've captured ...I hope there are many more

Whoops - ignore above, thats how good I am at bunny bonding:lol:. When does the tuck shop open?:?

Back