• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread - Bunny owner confessions

I was cleaning out a litter tray the other day when my eye caught the headlines on a sheet of newspaper so I brought it indoors to read it. My friend saw it this morning and said could she take it with her to read on the bus, I said yes sure,, it's been wee'd on though. She has 2 rabbits so no problem.

I was cleaning out a litter tray the other day when my eye caught the headlines on a sheet of newspaper so I brought it indoors to read it. My friend saw it this morning and said could she take it with her to read on the bus, I said yes sure,, it's been wee'd on though. She has 2 rabbits so no problem.
A friend with bunny pee is a friend indeed. Isn't that how the saying goes?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I've another. :oops: Sometimes I lie on the floor on my belly & get OH to put the bunnies nugget ration on my back. Its like getting a squishy cuddle from Mouse

Aww, is it weird that I sort of wanted to lick Ralph's head the other day to 'groom' him? I did resist....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Aww, is it weird that I sort of wanted to lick Ralph's head the other day to 'groom' him? I did resist....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Not at all:lol: Well a bit :lol:I kind of nuzzle mine but after all my weirdo disclosures I'm sure you'll all be relieved to know my bunny grooming doesn't involve tongues :lol:

Not at all[emoji38] Well a bit [emoji38]I kind of nuzzle mine but after all my weirdo disclosures I'm sure you'll all be relieved to know my bunny grooming doesn't involve tongues [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38]

I clipped nails today and before hand had the nicest cuddles with Atticus and Clementine - they were so cuddly and affectionate today (before hand [emoji38]) couldn't stop snuggling them.. Afterwards we had apology noms and all was forgiven :D

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

On a friday night when I am home alone, I make my dinner and sit on the sofa. Happily I have two boys who will share my dinner with me.

I've another. :oops: Sometimes I lie on the floor on my belly & get OH to put the bunnies nugget ration on my back. Its like getting a squishy cuddle from Mouse
Omg we do this too. We call this acubuncture. It's a game of who can last the longest as their claws are so sharp :D

Well I'm slightly embarrassed about how much I pander to my spoilt and demanding pair.

They're fussy about which supermarkets I get their fresh herbs from. Current state of play is as follows:

Basil: Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose ok; Aldi not ok.

Dill: Aldi, Sainsbury's, Waitrose ok; Tesco sometimes ok sometimes not.

Coriander: Tesco, Aldi, Waitrose ok, Sainsbury's not ok.

Parsley: Aldi, Sainsbury's, Waitrose ok. Tesco not ok.

Thyme: Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury's ok. Aldi sometimes ok.

So I traipse round them all to get the right herbs from the right supermarket. And it can of course change at any time. Have you you noticed that the only one my snobby bunnies likes all the herbs from is Waitrose? I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before they're packing me off down to Harrods food hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm slightly embarrassed about how much I pander to my spoilt and demanding pair.

They're fussy about which supermarkets I get their fresh herbs from. Current state of play is as follows:

Basil: Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose ok; Aldi not ok.

Dill: Aldi, Sainsbury's, Waitrose ok; Tesco sometimes ok sometimes not.

Coriander: Tesco, Aldi, Waitrose ok, Sainsbury's not ok.

Parsley: Aldi, Sainsbury's, Waitrose ok. Tesco not ok.

Thyme: Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury's ok. Aldi sometimes ok.

So I traipse round them all to get the right herbs from the right supermarket. And it can of course change at any time. Have you you noticed that the only one my snobby bunnies likes all the herbs from is Waitrose? I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before they're packing me off down to Harrods food hall.

My 1st bunny was like this - she liked her veg from m&s, she was ok with sainsburys, anything else she wouldn't touch:lol: You've only yourself to blame Scrappy. Have you tried Asda herbs in a Waitrose bag :lol:

My 1st bunny was like this - she liked her veg from m&s, she was ok with sainsburys, anything else she wouldn't touch:lol: You've only yourself to blame Scrappy. Have you tried Asda herbs in a Waitrose bag :lol:

I know you're right J&B. Problem is that I'm weak and they know how to exploit my weakness. I think this strip from Viz pretty much sums up my relationship with my bunnies!

3d71a8a5a494da25784d74da097d9901.png

I always lie in the run with Rowan, come rain or shine, much to my parents' dismay :lol: We always nap together on the grass, even if it's soaking wet! I get told off for it a lot :roll:
I guess a lot of people would look on at a grown human lying flat out with her bunny and have to do a double take. I'm sure my fellow bun mums understand though XD

If I sit or lie flat on the floor my bunnies usually ignore me. So I have to contort myself into interesting shapes to spark any interest in me. Their favourite seems to be where I rest on my knees and elbows so they can use my torso as a mini tunnel. They also enjoy head butting my boobs as they go under me [emoji38]

If I sit or lie flat on the floor my bunnies usually ignore me. So I have to contort myself into interesting shapes to spark any interest in me. Their favourite seems to be where I rest on my knees and elbows so they can use my torso as a mini tunnel. They also enjoy head butting my boobs as they go under me [emoji38]

We do this too. We call it bunny tunnies. It's Pips favourite game. She runs underneath between our knees back and forth multiple times. She loves it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We have so many songs we sing about the buns. Some made up. Some songs we just change the words. We have enough for a whole album.

"My plantain brings all the buns to the yard and their like, it's better than yours"

"Syrup-ness seems to be Cakey-ness and Cakey-ness rules my worrlldd" Maples nickname is syrup sponge cake in case you are wondering!

And many more hits from Loobers top of the hops volume 3 out now

Back