• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread - Bunny owner confessions

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I will start...

We have a "poo plate" where we collect all of Tobys bum nuggets throughout the day. This is so we can monitor his output and spot if he's on the turn. My husband usually gets the poo plate job whilst I get the jobs of medicines and noms :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Love the thread idea :D

I'm struggling to think of anything [emoji38]

Atticus and me have shared a banana before, he took a piece out my mouth once, cheeky sod but other than that I can't really think of anything haha

I'll often eat a carrot and he'll beg for the end which I give him [emoji38] Clementine won't touch carrot though

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I washed bunny laundry along with human laundry many times. Even the soiled stuff that Mimzy couldn't help but wee on since he was a head tilt bun. :oops:
My son wasn't impressed and insisted I separate them, claiming he could still smell hay and bunny body odor-which is rubbish because bunnies don't stink and I use plenty of laundry liquid...but that costs a lot in water and soap fees.

Personally I was more worried we'd do damage to the rabbit blankets and other etcetera due to his 'emissions.' :roll:

I washed bunny laundry along with human laundry many times. Even the soiled stuff that Mimzy couldn't help but wee on since he was a head tilt bun. :oops:
My son wasn't impressed and insisted I separate them, claiming he could still smell hay and bunny body odor-which is rubbish because bunnies don't stink and I use plenty of laundry liquid...but that costs a lot in water and soap fees.

Personally I was more worried we'd do damage to the rabbit blankets and other etcetera due to his 'emissions.' :roll:
I wash vet beds and towels in one of those huge bags for pet stuff... But with my clothes too [emoji38] not work clothes and dresses but still... Maybe I'm more guilty of doing mad bunny things than I thought originally haha

I smell their heads most nights after their nose rubs... I love the smell of my dog too, I find my pet smells comforting :oops:

I smell their heads most nights after their nose rubs... I love the smell of my dog too, I find my pet smells comforting :oops:
Yesssssss this! The first time I experienced this was with my first ever pet a hamster, he calmed me down and comforted me just smelling him, everyone I've said that to thought I was mad!

I am secretly very allergic to hay and bunny fur. It does not stop me from giving Toby a little kiss and a sniff on the nogin!

I wash vet beds and towels in one of those huge bags for pet stuff... But with my clothes too [emoji38] not work clothes and dresses but still... Maybe I'm more guilty of doing mad bunny things than I thought originally haha

Oh yes I'm forever scooping out hay out of the machine. I have never found one of those bags that actually work!

Oh yes I'm forever scooping out hay out of the machine. I have never found one of those bags that actually work!

Ah it was from amazon something like a horse wash bag I think? Works perfectly no hay in the machine anymore :D

Ah it was from amazon something like a horse wash bag I think? Works perfectly no hay in the machine anymore :D

Really?? That's awesome and a little bit life changing

Really?? That's awesome and a little bit life changing

Yea [emoji38]

Horsewear Wash Bag. Horse Laundry Washing Bag. Rugs, Numnahs, Boots. Large Size https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002Q55KO8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fIKbBb4P85YGY

I have this and a green one which is even bigger if you just search on amazon loads of them come up.

Bought my mum a new washing machine so had to find something to keep it hay free, they really work haha

You know how some human parents put their babies feet in their mouth? Well I like to do that to my bunnies - it is their post pedicure treat :lol::lol:

Also love my bunnies fur smell, they are all different but wonderful

Oh no, I have another. Many, many years ago I bought 4 plastic bowls decorated with chips. We eat nearly every meal out of them & the bunnies do quite frequently too. Here is Joe demonstrating
v3MqFSK.jpg

When doing a quick clean or having a sit down with the buns I can't help but pick up their poops with my hands - I find it rather therapeutic :oops:

You know how some human parents put their babies feet in their mouth? Well I like to do that to my bunnies - it is their post pedicure treat [emoji38][emoji38]

Also love my bunnies fur smell, they are all different but wonderful
Omg ...i actually have tears from laughing so hard!!

You guys! I’m on a train to Birmingham for a work meeting, giggling away, everyone thinks I’m mad.. some mad woman sitting laughing to herself..
I’ll have a think and add mine, I’m sure there are loads. I love the sharing of a hairbrush though JB, that’s still making me laugh x

Back