• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread - Bunny owner confessions

We have so many songs we sing about the buns. Some made up. Some songs we just change the words. We have enough for a whole album.

"My plantain brings all the buns to the yard and their like, it's better than yours"

"Syrup-ness seems to be Cakey-ness and Cakey-ness rules my worrlldd" Maples nickname is syrup sponge cake in case you are wondering!

And many more hits from Loobers top of the hops volume 3 out now

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Excellent, I now have an ear worm of "my plaintain brings all the buns to the yard" lol

We have so many songs we sing about the buns. Some made up. Some songs we just change the words. We have enough for a whole album.

"My plantain brings all the buns to the yard and their like, it's better than yours"

"Syrup-ness seems to be Cakey-ness and Cakey-ness rules my worrlldd" Maples nickname is syrup sponge cake in case you are wondering!

And many more hits from Loobers top of the hops volume 3 out now

Aw, I have a song each for the bunnies but OH refuses to join in

Joey has an adapted version of Jolene by Dolly Parton, Boo's is Kylie Monogue's I believe in Boo & Mouse has a Windmill in Old Amsterdam full of mice

I tried bunny tunnies last night - it was also my experience that the more humiliation is involved the more they'll engage

I believe you cannot be a rabbit guardian without having picked up their poops with your bare hands.
I don't think Matt's ever done it but he won't touch raw meat, sausages etc. either. He only doesn't wear gloves to stroke them and de-fluff them (and the latter only after he discovered he was much more effective without).

Apart from being generally disparaging towards/about them, I'm not sure I really have any 'confessions'? I did pick up some discarded hawthorn prunings the other day in my bike pannier but I've done that with other things I want that I've found too, so nothing new there! And I've always washed our stuff together, because there's hardly any of theirs to wash and we're both always so covered in fluff and hay anyway it doesn't matter!

Aw, I have a song each for the bunnies but OH refuses to join in

Joey has an adapted version of Jolene by Dolly Parton, Boo's is Kylie Monogue's I believe in Boo & Mouse has a Windmill in Old Amsterdam full of mice

I tried bunny tunnies last night - it was also my experience that the more humiliation is involved the more they'll engage
Oh my god I'm laughing - "I believe in boo I believe in..!! " And "joey, joey, joey, joooeeey" haha!

I forgot "Denny Denny, I'm so in love with youuu"

My song is an adapted version of spider pig from the Simpson's movie: Fudgie Cake, Fudgie Cake. Does whatever a Fudgie cake does.

Oh I've thought of another embarrassing confession. I always excuse myself to the buns when I pass wind in front of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My song is an adapted version of spider pig from the Simpson's movie: Fudgie Cake, Fudgie Cake. Does whatever a Fudgie cake does.

Oh I've thought of another embarrassing confession. I always excuse myself to the buns when I pass wind in front of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock: You don't leave the room ?

We have a couple of bun songs we serenade them with......so glad we're not alone.

"How much is that Pippy in the windowwww? The one with the cute tiny tail. How much is that pippy in the window? I do hope that Pippys for saleeee."

When Archie aka Boobles is being rambunctious we sing this....from Oliver.

"Who will buy my beautiful Boobles. He's for sale because he's a Boob. He's chewed a hole in the carpetttt. He's a naughty little Boob,so he is for saleeeeee."

Of course if never sell the little munchkin really.

Like Loobers we have a whole range of songs. Neighbours must think were bananas. Lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We have a couple of bun songs we serenade them with......so glad we're not alone.

"How much is that Pippy in the windowwww? The one with the cute tiny tail. How much is that pippy in the window? I do hope that Pippys for saleeee."

When Archie aka Boobles is being rambunctious we sing this....from Oliver.

"Who will buy my beautiful Boobles. He's for sale because he's a Boob. He's chewed a hole in the carpetttt. He's a naughty little Boob,so he is for saleeeeee."

Of course if never sell the little munchkin really.

Like Loobers we have a whole range of songs. Neighbours must think were bananas. Lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Those are good tunes. We should make a Christmas charity album. Songs from RU

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Oh no I thought of another. It's about my bridge bunny Charlie however we still sing it.

"Charlie bear, cha cha now yall.

Binky to the left, binky to the right

2 hops this time, 2 hops this time"

Back