• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread - Bunny owner confessions

Niji's middle name is Taco. He was Taco at Honeybunnies.

He now is fully convinced his name is Potato. Because he looks like a Potato in a loaf position, even moreso when his ears are down.

I also like Bunny Huffing. (Kitten huffing* but... with rabbits, obviously.)

*Burying your nose in their fur and inhaling deeply. It's relaxing.

When doing a quick clean or having a sit down with the buns I can't help but pick up their poops with my hands - I find it rather therapeutic :oops:

I believe you cannot be a rabbit guardian without having picked up their poops with your bare hands.

...is that a bad assumption to make?

I've even picked up caecotrophs and offered them to the rabbit in that way.

My lovely adorable cute house rabbits did lots of poos on the carpet for the first couple of days (much less now). I found it relaxing to pick them up and put them in the bin.

We love to nuzzle their fur and inhale their delicious sweet hay smell. (We have noticed Archie has a more scrumptious smell so he gets more nuzzles)

I didn't think anything about picking up their nesquiks (poops) with my bare hands. They are just hay after all. Lol

I even wrapped some up for my OH half for Christmas!!!! I said the buns had got him some chocolate raisins.....

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We love to nuzzle their fur and inhale their delicious sweet hay smell. (We have noticed Archie has a more scrumptious smell so he gets more nuzzles)

I didn't think anything about picking up their nesquiks (poops) with my bare hands. They are just hay after all. Lol

I even wrapped some up for my OH half for Christmas!!!! I said the buns had got him some chocolate raisins.....

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Christmas wrapped 'raisens'. Superb!!!

Well I can't stop at handling bunny poo! I am not really satisfied til I've broken a few open for deeper analysis

Well I can't stop at handling bunny poo! I am not really satisfied til I've broken a few open for deeper analysis
It's only wise to. Could be fibrous, could be full of hair. You also have to inspect the hair colour to see what bunny it came from. Kinderbunny suprises.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatal

Occasionally they'll jump on the sofa and leave a nugget or two and I just kick them on to the floor :oops: Then kick the floor ones under the coffee table until I have time to sweep up/vacuum :lol: Also our sofa has been peed on more times than I care to admit, luckily I can take off and wash the covers and that enzyme spray designed to clean pet urine completely removes any smell/stain

Occasionally they'll jump on the sofa and leave a nugget or two and I just kick them on to the floor :eek:ops: Then kick the floor ones under the coffee table until I have time to sweep up/vacuum :lol: Also our sofa has been peed on more times than I care to admit, luckily I can take off and wash the covers and that enzyme spray designed to clean pet urine completely removes any smell/stain

The poops or the bunnies?? :lol: :lol:

Back