• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who’s got a Dutch bunny again?!

He looks Norty. But we all know BARC bunnies have a reputation for that.... ;)

Artie? Monty? George? Eddie? (I had an Eddie)

He’s just got one of those gorgeous, curious faces. :love:

Thank you for all the name suggestions! Literally gone through every name under the sun and thought I’d had one a few times but after calling it him for a while it just wasn’t sticking!

His name at the rescue was Robinson and I’ve just shortened it to Robin and I think it really suits him. 99% sure now that he’s going to be little Robin :)
e8ad8a16f82b13f9224ec0115e98dacb.jpg

Robin is a lovely name for a lovely bunny.

One of my dutches was called Bloom in rescue, so I did the opposite. I expanded it to Meadowbloom. To be fair, like Rivergrace is mostly River, Meadowbloom's mostly Meadow. :love:

Thank you! Glad you also think it suits him :D Last night he was in the living room with us hopping around and he kept jumping up to me on the sofa, honestly he is the sweetest thing ever! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Robin :wave: He's got such a lovely face :love:

When are you planning to start bonding?

Welcome Robin :wave: He's got such a lovely face :love:

When are you planning to start bonding?

I was planning on doing it yesterday but want to make sure I have more time so going to do it over bank hol weekend. I've split the rabbit run into 2 halves though so buns can see each other and touch noses through bars. Going well to be honest. Bit of referred aggression yesterday but they've happily played in close proximity to each other today, don't seem to mind one another really! Lots of binkies from Robin!

Aw, i enquired after Robinson, he’s so lovely, but then I fell for a Honeybunny Dutch cross, now called Pepper, lovely to see Robin now has a new forever home! X

Back