Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess whos got a Dutch bunny again?!

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Default Guess whos got a Dutch bunny again?!

Me!!

Meet my new bunny! I adopted him from BARC last night and he is absolutely lovely. I arrived at BARC not knowing which rabbit Id be coming home with and honestly Id of taken all 3 single boys if I could have! This little guy however has been waiting for a home the longest (no idea why?!) and he was also the bun who kept begging for head rubs so it felt right to choose him. Not only is he super sweet but I also thought hed be best suited personality wise to live with my pair.

As some of you know Ive had a few dutch bunnies in the past (Jasper who this bun is the absolute double of, Blossom and Hector who were black Dutches and the Theo my tri Dutch) but its been over 3 years since I lost Hector my last one. Its lovely to have one in the garden again! His name at the rescue was Robinson which is lovely but when I adopt a new pet I like to give them a new name so Im open to suggestions! Quite like Oscar, Robin, Finn and Otis but nothing is sticking! Anyway here he is

Last edited by Mischief and Tinker's Mum; 23-05-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    - Emma

Click here to visit our YouTube channel!

Mummy to Primrose and REW boys Reuben and Bertie!

Binky free my 8 bridge bunnies, Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector and Velvet xxx

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

What a beauty.

He is lovely

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wowsers- what a handsome beautifully marked little fella. Oooh he's just gorgeous. Oscars a nice name - I like that. Can't wait to read what you decide to call him. He's adorable.

He's gorgeous! Meadow and Neo are my first dutches and I didn't know what I'd been missing all this time!

For name suggestions, I love Arlie - it's an Anglo-Saxon name meaning "from the rabbit meadow". Or Howell (Celtic, "little, alert one") And I just noticed that Thomas is Hebrew for "the twin"... given he is the spit of one of your bridge dutches!

Yes I am the kind of person with a baby name book for naming fictional characters. (And Erasmus Chipper. )
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper

He's gorgeous and I'm hoping that the bond will go super smoothly. I like the name Thomas as well. Another option would be Silas.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Wise Old Thumper

He's a handsome chap

Bram, Lucas and Levi are all popular names for boys in The Netherlands

Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Practice in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Keep up to date with the RHD2 situation in the UK. This highly respected Facebook page provides accurate and up-to-date information. Both the RWAF and some Rabbit Savvy Vets contribute to the page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

Very handsome boy

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh he's so lovely! I do have a soft spot for dutchies. Would really love one to hop into my life one day ❤️❤️❤️ And it looks like he's making friends already

I must say I do like the suggestions of Oscar and Thomas for names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Gorgeous boy, they look like they’ll make a lovely trio