• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

progress?

They look very relaxed around each other :) I'd take that as a very good sign, as some rabbits would just try attack each other through the bars. Do bear in mind though that once the divider is removed and they are able to chase/hump each other, things might get a bit more heated.

Oh I know, that's why I'm not moving the divider until she's spayed and recovers from it. I have let them meet without the divider twice. First time was a lot of chasing, no humping but I think he did attempt but she ran and second time there was barley any chasing. Also, occasionally I'll see her groom him through the bars but he doesn't groom back even when she lowers her head. Is that normal? And don't worry, he is neutered :)

Oh I know, that's why I'm not moving the divider until she's spayed and recovers from it. I have let them meet without the divider twice. First time was a lot of chasing, no humping but I think he did attempt but she ran and second time there was barley any chasing. Also, occasionally I'll see her groom him through the bars but he doesn't groom back even when she lowers her head. Is that normal? And don't worry, he is neutered :)

Yeah some rabbits just aren't groomers, my boys groom each other but the girl who I introduced later has never groomed the boys and they've been together for months now. She's constantly bowing her head to make them groom her though :lol: selfish bunny

Back