• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lack of good Rabbit Housing

Has anyone else noticed how we have a lack of decent rabbit housing in this country? When looking through Google, Instagram and Pintrest I see so many fantastic set ups that not only look amazing but are a good size, but all suppliers are in different countries. All we seem to get here are flimsy metal puppy pens or NIC Grids.

I am trying to look for a really nice set up for my two. I am fed up of ugly set ups that are not really idea for rabbits. They deserve better. My current metal puppy pen i need to sticky tape to the flooring as Myrtle throws it around everywhere. What I want is something wooden and sturdy like this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz....0i7i30k1.0.qCMFkDNkOxU#imgrc=U8qAi6id1LSuaM:

Or like this: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/67131850680073940/

I have been in touch with Manor Pets Housing but they have stopped replying to me as I wasn't ready to make the purchase there and then. I have been looking at Whelping boxes that are over 2ft in heigh. Its very difficult!

MPH are amazing for me. I've routinely messaged them while looking into different housing types.

Was it further info/changes etc you are trying to contact them about?

Small Paws Playtime is a common one used. I personally don't like the style of their items but each to their own.

As tulsi has said, a local joiner may be able to make something for you.
You could also look into a DIY project to make something yourself if you have the time.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

MPH are amazing for me. I've routinely messaged them while looking into different housing types.

Was it further info/changes etc you are trying to contact them about?

Small Paws Playtime is a common one used. I personally don't like the style of their items but each to their own.

As tulsi has said, a local joiner may be able to make something for you.
You could also look into a DIY project to make something yourself if you have the time.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think Ill use Small Paws for the Pen as they do come out and put it together for you for the same price as MPH. But Ill get all of the play things from MPH :)

Back