• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bertie / update 27th May

Bertie is still having moult issues. Another poo bracelet this morning! He is eating and drinking well and quite active, but I do feel concerned. He is a timid bunny and dislikes being groomed. I have given him some pro-fibre pellets in the hope of helping to push any ingested fur through.

Bertie is still having moult issues. Another poo bracelet this morning! He is eating and drinking well and quite active, but I do feel concerned. He is a timid bunny and dislikes being groomed. I have given him some pro-fibre pellets in the hope of helping to push any ingested fur through.

Fibre and hydration are the way to go. He should be OK - it's really difficult when they don't like being groomed, but it's important if you can do it. When you think of the amount they ingest it's a wonder many more don't have issues at moulting time.

I get poo braclets every day from toby. I bought oxbow papain, chicory root and danelion root. I read these can keep things moving through?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I get poo braclets every day from toby. I bought oxbow papain, chicory root and danelion root. I read these can keep things moving through?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Is that a forage mix or do you buy them separately?

Back