Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Hillian in da garden' - warning - some images contain cuteness....

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Yes my rabbits like the hidey places

I was mowing the lawn today and wondered why we actually have a lawn. I mean, why is it often custom to have some flower beds, the odd tree and lawn (I don't mean places like Omi and Twigs live in, I mean places like my little garden )
    Apologies, Craig, for going off at a tangent

The only areas we have which could be deemed lawn, i.e. closely cut grass, are paths. We have sections where the grass is kept at different lengths, depending on what we want to use it for. For example, we have a large square of grass kept long for hay for bedding for the chickens (not up to standard for the rabbits ), grass kept slightly shorter to help insects and grass in shady areas, which looks wild as it won't grow very tall.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Apologies, Craig, for going off at a tangent

The only areas we have which could be deemed lawn, i.e. closely cut grass, are paths. We have sections where the grass is kept at different lengths, depending on what we want to use it for. For example, we have a large square of grass kept long for hay for bedding for the chickens (not up to standard for the rabbits ), grass kept slightly shorter to help insects and grass in shady areas, which looks wild as it won't grow very tall.

That sounds lovely

There's no room here for anything except the standard lawn and flower beds down each side here
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I was mowing the lawn today and wondered why we actually have a lawn. I mean, why is it often custom to have some flower beds, the odd tree and lawn (I don't mean places like Omi and Twigs live in, I mean places like my little garden )
    The Victorians probably! They're responsible for lots of weird things we think are normal ;P
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    The Victorians probably! They're responsible for lots of weird things we think are normal ;P

Yeah I think you might be right
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Ooo hello Hillian you couple o' beauties!

Lillian looks alot like my bridge bun Millie. How lucky are they that they get to play in that lovely garden!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie