Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 'Hillian in da garden' - warning - some images contain cuteness....

  1. #1
    Mama Doe Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    1,189

    Default 'Hillian in da garden' - warning - some images contain cuteness....

    'Hillain' have spent their weekend lapping up sunshine - quite right too. And heres a few images of them just chilling out today....
    As you can see, Lillian likes to 'relax'...



    Cuteness warning - bunny washing scene...


    Of course, Lillian is too much of a lady to wash herself, so Henry had to oblige...


    I think he missed a bit....

  2. #2
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26,973

    Default

    So cute

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    'Hillain' have spent their weekend lapping up sunshine - quite right too. And heres a few images of them just chilling out today....
    As you can see, Lillian likes to 'relax'...



    Cuteness warning - bunny washing scene...


    Of course, Lillian is too much of a lady to wash herself, so Henry had to oblige...


    I think he missed a bit....

    Craig they are wonderful - both Hillian and the photos

    The story that goes with them is so funny .. And your garden looks ideal for rabbits with it's shady bits
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  4. #4
    Mama Doe Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Craig they are wonderful - both Hillian and the photos

    The story that goes with them is so funny .. And your garden looks ideal for rabbits with it's shady bits
    Thank you MM. The garden does have great shady bushes and stuff up one side, a decent lawn and a smaller patch, and a path running down the right side that Henry uses as a runway- belting down at full sprint. So it does give them all they need - which is important for them to feel as natural as possible.

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    16,061

    Default

    What a brilliant garden for them. They look so loved up. I really like the name Hillian for them!!!

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    IOW
    Posts
    14,900

    Default

    Your garden looks so lovely for your 2 lucky bunnies.

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,356

    Default

    They look so relaxed with each other
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  8. #8
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Thank you MM. The garden does have great shady bushes and stuff up one side, a decent lawn and a smaller patch, and a path running down the right side that Henry uses as a runway- belting down at full sprint. So it does give them all they need - which is important for them to feel as natural as possible.

    Yes my rabbits like the hidey places

    I was mowing the lawn today and wondered why we actually have a lawn. I mean, why is it often custom to have some flower beds, the odd tree and lawn (I don't mean places like Omi and Twigs live in, I mean places like my little garden )
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  9. #9
    Mama Doe kattymieoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Posts
    3,039

    Default

    Gorgeous buns enjoying their day..perfect.

  10. #10
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Lovely pics! Xx

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •