• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news about Smudge :-(

Just wanted to update everyone to let you know that Plumps is thriving. She's a different bunny.

Once stiff in the legs as if she were elderly, she's now taking massive hops, chasing me whenever I come out into the garden, she's eating loads of greens, pellets and hay fibre sticks - even trying to nibble a bit of grass too. She has visibly put on weight and feels less bony when I smooth her back.

She used to barely touch her food, but since her second operation, I can confirm that she LOVES brambles and is not fazed by the giant thorns!

There's a 30cm gap between herself and Beatrice & Hamilton and they spent a lot of the day hanging out looking at each other/lying by the fence next to each other. So I'm feeling hopeful that the bonding will go well, but I need to make sure she's out of the woods first so she can be spayed.

20180530_193649 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

20180530_193556 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Thank you again everyone, for your continuous support and well wishes. I honestly feel like it has helped Plumps, and certainly it has helped me. She's a solid member of the family now and I can't wait to build their new joint shed this summer where they can all live happily ever after <3

Back