Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New rabbits in da house

They are adorable

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thanks everyone. I have the quad out in the shed/run and these two indoors. They are not related. Originally Jill thought that Logan maybhave to be an only rabbit as he was aggressive with other rabbits but ... I saw Moondust and her siblings on the honeybunnies facebook page and asked if they could try him with her.

She is young and gentle and according to Tracy who did the bonding it was an easy bond.

Sorry Craig, forgot to put a cuteness warning. They are gloriously cuuuute. I feel very lucky.

Six rabbits. Lots of foraging and grass picking to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Thanks everyone. I have the quad out in the shed/run and these two indoors. They are not related. Originally Jill thought that Logan maybhave to be an only rabbit as he was aggressive with other rabbits but ... I saw Moondust and her siblings on the honeybunnies facebook page and asked if they could try him with her.

She is young and gentle and according to Tracy who did the bonding it was an easy bond.

Sorry Craig, forgot to put a cuteness warning. They are gloriously cuuuute. I feel very lucky.

Six rabbits. Lots of foraging and grass picking to be done.

AAaahhhh wonderful news

Good that it's coming on summer and loads of grass and forage around
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Loganberry! It was an absolute delight watching him and his littermates grow up on Facebook. Have to admit to having a soft spot for him. Congratulations on your 2 (very fluffy) additions!
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Warren Veteran

Aaaw - I look forward to meeting your new additions. They certainly have a wonderful home with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Loganberry! It was an absolute delight watching him and his littermates grow up on Facebook. Have to admit to having a soft spot for him. Congratulations on your 2 (very fluffy) additions!
    He is rather wonderful! He has been throwing cardboard boxes around today and doing some great binkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    Aaaw - I look forward to meeting your new additions. They certainly have a wonderful home with you.
    Oh yes, it would be good to see you again. Message me when you have some time. Cup of tea and rabbit viewing!

Wise Old Thumper

How lo let to see them happy and relaxed. Thank you so much for adopting them
    Will contact you again when home. ( hubby and I having first ever holiday on our own ! ) x

Wise Old Thumper

How lovely to see them happy and relaxed. Thank you so much for adopting them
    Will contact you again when home. ( hubby and I having first ever holiday on our own ! ) x

They are lovely ❤💕❤