• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbits in da house

How lovely to see them happy and relaxed. Thank you so much for adopting them
Will contact you again when home. ( hubby and I having first ever holiday on our own ! ) x

Aw so glad you saw this! Enjoy your holiday!!! They are such great rabbits.

Congratulations on your new bunnies! They look very happy and relaxed already. Lots of nommy forage too

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

At pellet o'clock today

33woyeo.jpg

f565no.jpg

Mmmmm willow

25yzj3o.jpg

14a3h3.jpg

2wmj2h1.jpg

Every time I walk passed the pet room I gaze (adoringly) in to check on the cuteness levels. Not just rabbits but guinea pigs too. A few of the 7

2upa53d.jpg

Thanks Jill! I took about 8 million more pics today.

izuvbk.jpg

5va9nb.jpg

2rw3gpt.jpg

Action shot

qqqyp1.jpg

Loganberry will out up with strokies on his nose if he is eating. Moondust keeps a safe distance but is happy to be around me when I am sitting on the floor and not trying to touch her!

They give my heart a lift each time I see them. Trying to get them used to strokes now. Logan not too bad but Moondust just gently hops away! Early days.

Togetherness

9iy647.jpg

In their fave corner

33zeiw5.jpg

Anyone for forage?

svkoqh.jpg

33bl1eb.jpg

34il080.jpg

kcb7ls.jpg

Last edited:
That is just adorable. They give my heart a lift too looking at those beautiful photos of your gorgeous bunnies and Guinea pigs. It's clear to see they have a lifetime of love ahead with you. Simply wonderful.😍

You will soon find yourself with thousands of photos of these 2 cuties. Every pose is a delight. There is rarely a day I don't photograph mine. Are they your first indoor rabbits?

Jill - enjoy your 1st ever holiday together, bet that's quite special :love:

thank you, it was last week. We were very lucky as some close friends gave us a week in their wonderful caravan near Weymouth. It was beautiful, the countryside round there lovely :) was a bit odd being on our own for so long! lol

and loving all the pics..Tulsi..glad you're besotted! x

You will soon find yourself with thousands of photos of these 2 cuties. Every pose is a delight. There is rarely a day I don't photograph mine. Are they your first indoor rabbits?

Frosty and Snowflake lived indoors as babies (impulse buys from a local pet shop in November 2012) which was great. When I bonded them with Tessie and Daisy I moved them outside so that they could have more space. Daisy was a particularly outdoor rabbit.

I have wanted indoor rabbits for sometime. Yep I have a huge and ever growing number of photos of them and the gpigs!!!

Back