• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbits in da house

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Welcome to Loganberry and Moondust. I whizzed up to Milton Keynes to collect these two honeybunnies today. They are just wonderful. Perfectly at ease and out exploring as soon as we got home.

14kun3d.jpg

Logan all chilled out even with my tablet pointed at him

2hd41mf.jpg

Moondust getting stuck in to the hay and forage

w8p3lg.jpg

I am so delighted by their friendly sweetness. They have been eating non stop since they got here!

ormlxx.jpg

Aww they are gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️ And they certainly seem to be settling in well. They must be thrilled with their lovely new home [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeeek . Congratulations on your very pretty bunny additions - I'm glad they are settling well

Welcome to Loganberry and Moondust. I whizzed up to Milton Keynes to collect these two honeybunnies today. They are just wonderful. Perfectly at ease and out exploring as soon as we got home.

14kun3d.jpg

Logan all chilled out even with my tablet pointed at him

2hd41mf.jpg

Moondust getting stuck in to the hay and forage

w8p3lg.jpg

I am so delighted by their friendly sweetness. They have been eating non stop since they got here!

ormlxx.jpg

Beautiful :love:

How many bunnies do you have now Tulsi?

They are wonderful, tulsi :D Don't they look as though they feel completely at home as well. I wasn't aware that you were getting more rabbits :D

So is that four outside and two inside now? Keep us updated how they get on, please :)

Hang on - you can't just throw photos like that straight at people without some sort of cuteness warning first. And these two are high on the scale of cuteability. So relaxed and already showing their character. Beautiful and I look forward to reading more about these two.

Thanks everyone. I have the quad out in the shed/run and these two indoors. They are not related. Originally Jill thought that Logan maybhave to be an only rabbit as he was aggressive with other rabbits but ... I saw Moondust and her siblings on the honeybunnies facebook page and asked if they could try him with her.

She is young and gentle and according to Tracy who did the bonding it was an easy bond.

Sorry Craig, forgot to put a cuteness warning. They are gloriously cuuuute. I feel very lucky.

Six rabbits. Lots of foraging and grass picking to be done.

Thanks everyone. I have the quad out in the shed/run and these two indoors. They are not related. Originally Jill thought that Logan maybhave to be an only rabbit as he was aggressive with other rabbits but ... I saw Moondust and her siblings on the honeybunnies facebook page and asked if they could try him with her.

She is young and gentle and according to Tracy who did the bonding it was an easy bond.

Sorry Craig, forgot to put a cuteness warning. They are gloriously cuuuute. I feel very lucky.

Six rabbits. Lots of foraging and grass picking to be done.

AAaahhhh wonderful news :D

Good that it's coming on summer and loads of grass and forage around :D

Loganberry! It was an absolute delight watching him and his littermates grow up on Facebook. Have to admit to having a soft spot for him. :oops: Congratulations on your 2 (very fluffy) additions! :love:

Loganberry! It was an absolute delight watching him and his littermates grow up on Facebook. Have to admit to having a soft spot for him. :oops: Congratulations on your 2 (very fluffy) additions! :love:

He is rather wonderful! He has been throwing cardboard boxes around today and doing some great binkies.

Aaaw - I look forward to meeting your new additions. They certainly have a wonderful home with you.

Oh yes, it would be good to see you again. Message me when you have some time. Cup of tea and rabbit viewing!

How lo let to see them happy and relaxed. Thank you so much for adopting them
Will contact you again when home. ( hubby and I having first ever holiday on our own ! ) x

How lovely to see them happy and relaxed. Thank you so much for adopting them
Will contact you again when home. ( hubby and I having first ever holiday on our own ! ) x

Back