• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding next weekend worrys

It is scary I know! The only tip I can come up with is to try to remain calm, maybe have a little music on low, have plenty of boxes or other distractions if you are doing it in a big space and then try to get on with things but keeping an eye on them as from a distance. Lots of bonding vibes coming your way.
Music is a good idea! Carl Douglas - kong fu fighting might be appropriate!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It is scary I know! The only tip I can come up with is to try to remain calm, maybe have a little music on low, have plenty of boxes or other distractions if you are doing it in a big space and then try to get on with things but keeping an eye on them as from a distance. Lots of bonding vibes coming your way.
Music is a good idea! Carl Douglas - king fu fighting might be appropriate!

Last edited:
Did you ever have to leave them for work etc in early stages of bonding?

The only time I ever had to leave them in the early stages was toilet breaks (bedroom next to bathroom so not too bad) and dog walks (over an hour at a time twice a day).

Back