• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of getting a third rabbit... U/D It's happening!

So many gorgeous bunnies everywhere! Saw beautiful Gumbo, he was pulling at my heartstrings too!

I decided to go with BARC because it's only 40 mins away and means I am getting a new little bun on TUESDAY! :love:

Truth is I love all 3 single boys available and just can't choose so going to have to wait till Tuesday to make up my mind :lol:

Definite yes, you must be so excited :love: I just had a nosey on the BARC website to try guess who you're getting, my bet is on the Dutch boy

Definite yes, you must be so excited :love: I just had a nosey on the BARC website to try guess who you're getting, my bet is on the Dutch boy

I saw him and his 2 brothers a few months ago and was smitten! However I thought they'd easily find homes so thought I should go with one thats harder to rehome, love little black bunny called Squash. However I've found out that the dutch boy has been there much longer, 6 months and with no interest! :shock: So now I'm thinking maybe I should go for him.... but little Squash looks so sweet and so is his brother Lilt so I just can't decide, going to see how I feel when I see them tomorrow! x

I saw him and his 2 brothers a few months ago and was smitten! However I thought they'd easily find homes so thought I should go with one thats harder to rehome, love little black bunny called Squash. However I've found out that the dutch boy has been there much longer, 6 months and with no interest! :shock: So now I'm thinking maybe I should go for him.... but little Squash looks so sweet and so is his brother Lilt so I just can't decide, going to see how I feel when I see them tomorrow! x

Take them all

Huh who said that :p

Aww any pics of them all, I always think of dutchies when think of you em, you could have another duchie in your life ❤💕

Last edited:
I looked those lovely dutch rabbits on the barc website. Big awws.

Good luck with your exciting choice!

Back