• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding today

lucy24

Mama Doe
Been half an hour. Honeys the diva despite no teeth. Typical. At the moment the pair are one end and honey the other. Is my pen small enough? It's about 2 ft by 4

I'm bonding my sister pair Lilly and Bluebell with Honey who recently lost her friend. How do I add pics?

I'm bonding my sister pair Lilly and Bluebell with Honey who recently lost her friend. How do I add pics?

Wow, you don't hear of many all girl trios. Wonderful stuff. To add photos you need to upload to a photo hosting site - I find Imgur really quick & easy

qouxYHQ.jpg
copied link for you.
They are so cute :love: do you have any herbs/forage you could put in the middle to encourage them to eat together?

I did but honey ate it all. I'm going to put some veg down soon. We've had Lilly go up to honey and honey back off. Bluebell and honey have had a little squabble.

I gave my four (only bond i ever did) a litter tray eaxh plus one extra. Also kept the piles of food topped up. Very best of luck.

Back