• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a trio

lucy24

Mama Doe
I've decided to give this a go soon. I'm hoping Honey my single female will help the other two girls relax around people a bit more. It won't be until Honey has had her bad eye fixed but want to prepare now. I've been looking at their personality and I think it will work.

First off as I don't have neutral space other than a very small bathroom I was thinking of buying a second hand pen spraying it with vinegar and putting it I'm the lounge, which I was also going to clean with a bit if vinegar. Would this be OK?

Also who do I put in first? The pair or single?

What signs mean it definitely won't work?

I think a second-hand pen will be fine and if it is boy/girl you are bonding we always put the boy in first as he is supposedly the dominant one. I would be inclined to put the single girl in first although I've never been brave enough to bond 3 girls!

I'm probably mad lol they all seem interested in eachother. They sniffed eachother through bars. But I know that's no indication of how things will go. If it doesn't work that's OK too. We'll see

Back