Thread: time flies & a thank you (image heavy)

Default time flies & a thank you (image heavy)

to think, one year ago my little Snoop was put to rest after his dental battles..

I'd also like to apologise Snoopy, for when I put bows on your head in 2015

to his final hour with us..

but its bittersweet, good things to come from it. if it wasn't for him being unwell, I wouldn't have found the lovely network of RU. so thank you, all of you, for helping out when he was unwell, answering questions, being there for me. and thank you all for dealing with my TMI questions, and being there for me when I needed it most

and in some aspects, I would have never found out that Luna was blind, which is something bittersweet too. now I can further better my care for her and understand why she's sometimes so grumpy.

along with that, would you look at how Mr Kangaroo as grown from a skinny little 12 week old hare impersonator

to a fatter and stroppy stomping hare impersonator

I can see so much of Snoopy in Orion.. but also I can see so much of Orion in his own character. it feels just like a little piece of Snoopy is in Orions heart too. it also feels so coincidental that I can announce that Orion and Luna are partners in crime too
    Last edited by binkyCodie; 13-05-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]

Wow Snoopy was lovely.

I love mr Kangaroos head - beautiful markings. And Orion and Luna make a wonderful pair. They are so beautiful. It is right that Snoopy lives on - not just in Orions heart, but in yours and sharing photos of him (and them) also means he lives on with us. Beautiful rabbits. Thank you for sharing them and it was a very fitting way to remember Snoopy.

Aww, love your photos a great tribute to Snoopy.
    What beautiful bunnies xx

thank you Tulsi he was beautiful and soft. he had some amazing shedding lines including one with a heart on his nose. my friend who breeds rex's is envious of him as its her favourite colouring of rex.

thank you all also im so grateful for my little guys, even if they cause me stress in between it all!
    Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]