• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Study in Eating, by Erasmus Chipper

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
kkYcfm4.jpg

QpdSnDS.jpg

fubNNER.jpg

QRoCQKQ.jpg

6c4yskY.jpg

joyqhg3.jpg

R9JHT2l.jpg

SERFLTs.jpg

He takes it very seriously. :love:

Such succulent stems of Cow Parsley need to be savoured by rabbit gourmets. That involves deep reflection and consideration of the various attributes of texture, smell and taste. And of course, importantly for a rabbit, the effect it has on your tummy ;):lol:

Cow Parsley is a big favourite at the moment here.

Such succulent stems of Cow Parsley need to be savoured by rabbit gourmets. That involves deep reflection and consideration of the various attributes of texture, smell and taste. And of course, importantly for a rabbit, the effect it has on your tummy ;):lol:

Cow Parsley is a big favourite at the moment here.

Cow Parsley is quickly going 'over' here ... Do you also feed the flowers? More flowers than leaves atm ...

Cow Parsley is quickly going 'over' here ... Do you also feed the flowers? More flowers than leaves atm ...

I think I feed the flowers of any plant, where I feed the leaves, including Cow Parsley. Yes, sadly it's all in flower here too.

Back