Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has anyone experience of a rabbit with a blood glucose reading of as low as 1.5?

thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Thinking of you.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Warren Veteran

You're also in my thoughts BB

Wise Old Thumper

So sorry, thinking of you x

Thank you all for the emotional support.

This time last week I was doing a desperate ring trying to get a fitting Dinky to see a vet as quickly as possible. For OOH my first choice is 45 minutes away, the idea of taking a thrashing, panicking, tooth grinding rabbit in such a poorly state on that journey (with a vet I didn't know and newly qualified) didn't seem a great option.. Plan B is still half an hour away .. I rang and found out the OOH vet is one who is allergic to rabbits so doesn't see very many (avoids as much as possible). Plan c is a practice I really didn't want to use but I thought we are probably talking PTS, she was in such a desperate state, my heart was breaking. I call the OOH number and hear a message saying they aren't doing their own OOH on Sunday any more and to travel to Harrogate .. a practice only 3-4 minutes less journey than my usual Plan A practice... so at 10.50 last week, I had the awful task of loading a blind, fitting rabbit into a carrier for a 45 minute journey. Fate was very cruel to us that day. Not something I am going to forget any time soon.
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 20-05-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)