• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns mugged me D:

Graciee

Staff member
I was gunna give them one treat each and went over to the cage as Clementine has spent most her day there faffing with hay for her nest.. Which isn't in front of the fridge now thank gawd. Anyway she put her paws on the side of the tin and put her head in and then Atticus came over to see what was going on food wise [emoji38] both so naughty!
4407285816794eee5be2610727f83fda.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bless them! Willow has worked out that the pellets are kept in a pot on the floor of the shed on my side of their mesh door. When I give them their tea (pellets) she runs out into my side and will stick her head in the pot to try and help herself! She also wanders out in the mornings before I've bent down to hand feed them their crunchie so that she can hoover up any spilt pellets.
I had to laugh last night. I'd given them a load of forage that hubby had collected for them when I got home from work and then went out to give them their tea about an hour later. Herb was in the shed, but Willow was in the run eating more forage. She obviously realised that I was going into the shed to give them tea, as by the time I got into the shed she was waiting at their mesh door for me. Very sweet, but she also had a sprig of ground elder sticking out of her mouth where she'd run in mid chew. She obviously didn't want to miss out!

Bless them! Willow has worked out that the pellets are kept in a pot on the floor of the shed on my side of their mesh door. When I give them their tea (pellets) she runs out into my side and will stick her head in the pot to try and help herself! She also wanders out in the mornings before I've bent down to hand feed them their crunchie so that she can hoover up any spilt pellets.
I had to laugh last night. I'd given them a load of forage that hubby had collected for them when I got home from work and then went out to give them their tea about an hour later. Herb was in the shed, but Willow was in the run eating more forage. She obviously realised that I was going into the shed to give them tea, as by the time I got into the shed she was waiting at their mesh door for me. Very sweet, but she also had a sprig of ground elder sticking out of her mouth where she'd run in mid chew. She obviously didn't want to miss out!
Oh my god that's adorable [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] buns are just too cute and they totally know it!

Haha. Pip is a master at this. She sticks her head in the treat box and keeps it in there whilst eating treats. If you try to pull it away she just follows it or puts it her paw on the edge to keep it still.

Hahaha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Haha. Pip is a master at this. She sticks her head in the treat box and keeps it in there whilst eating treats. If you try to pull it away she just follows it or puts it her paw on the edge to keep it still.

Hahaha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Yep that's exactly what Clementine did, then she finally took her head out and Atticus put his in [emoji38] he needs a claw clip too which will be fun

Yep that's exactly what Clementine did, then she finally took her head out and Atticus put his in [emoji38] he needs a claw clip too which will be fun

Atticus has more than a bit of 'Freddie' from nightmare on elm street going on there. It'll be fun clipping those claws. Delightful rabbits and loving the photos.

Atticus has more than a bit of 'Freddie' from nightmare on elm street going on there. It'll be fun clipping those claws. Delightful rabbits and loving the photos.
I was thinking Edbun Scissorclaws! :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I was gunna give them one treat each and went over to the cage as Clementine has spent most her day there faffing with hay for her nest.. Which isn't in front of the fridge now thank gawd. Anyway she put her paws on the side of the tin and put her head in and then Atticus came over to see what was going on food wise [emoji38] both so naughty!
4407285816794eee5be2610727f83fda.jpg

You need a bigger tin for our treats Mum!!

I've noticed u have the HTC u11 - is it any good, would you recommend it? I'm in need of an upgrade and it's my birthday soon but don't know whether to ask for the u11 or wait a bit then get the new one about to be released. I only like HTC and dislike too much change lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I've noticed u have the HTC u11 - is it any good, would you recommend it? I'm in need of an upgrade and it's my birthday soon but don't know whether to ask for the u11 or wait a bit then get the new one about to be released. I only like HTC and dislike too much change lol

Ahhh yea the U11 is an amazing phone imo :) definitely recommend it - the u12+ looks interesting not sure which colour ima go for yet, will sell this one once I can get my hands on the new one but really will miss my U11, the white pearlescent back really is a thing of beauty :) can't advise on which to get as only seen specs of u12+ altho as usual they look good [emoji14]

See the colours of the u12+ put me off slightly as I don't really want it in black red or blue though I like the glass effect thing going on. Mines currently a lovely brushed silver which I love. Let me know if/ when u do come to sell it if poss and I'll see where I'm at :) ?

See the colours of the u12+ put me off slightly as I don't really want it in black red or blue though I like the glass effect thing going on. Mines currently a lovely brushed silver which I love. Let me know if/ when u do come to sell it if poss and I'll see where I'm at :) ?

Ah I just noticed you have an m8!! I had that phone :) I'm a bit of a htc nerd haha[emoji38]

Yea colour selection for u12+ has been a bit disappointing honestly, the blue is kinda cool because you can see it's insides.. And the red colour isn't even available for pre order yet.. Not sure it's me either honestly.. And I don't often do black phones... U11 had much better selection! And yea sure, it's in perfect condition :) x

Back