• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a Couple More Pics of my Brave Boy

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lord H

vB1uMld.jpg

sWsciol.jpg

Since he recently became seriously ill he has become even more affectionate toward me :love: I'd have thought he'd want to hop a mile away from me whenever he sees me as I am constantly either giving him meds or cleaning his wounds and applying the topical treatment C has prescribed. He just sits there and lets me get on with it. Just as The Inspector used to do xx

Last edited:
Lovely boy :love: how is he at the moment?

I dont want to tempt fate so all I will say for now is the drugs do work.............................. ! If things continue as they are I'll update his thread over in RC over the weekend. Thanks so much for asking about him :D

I dont want to tempt fate so all I will say for now is the drugs do work.............................. ! If things continue as they are I'll update his thread over in RC over the weekend. Thanks so much for asking about him :D
Oh what a cutie he is [emoji7][emoji7] he really is a beautiful bunny, does he have 'normal' bunny fur or rex type fur? He looks so soft [emoji7][emoji7] I'm so glad he's doing better x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Oh what a cutie he is [emoji7][emoji7] he really is a beautiful bunny, does he have 'normal' bunny fur or rex type fur? He looks so soft [emoji7][emoji7] I'm so glad he's doing better x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

He has Rex fur, it is slightly thicker than a full breed Rex though. He is a cross between a Rex and an English Lop xx

I’m glad he is doing well at the moment, long may it continue:thumb:

He's a sweetie. I've also found some bunnies become even more affectionate after extensive hands on nursing. I thin they know we're trying to help

Such a handsome and gentle lad :love: He has a deep connection with you, Jane and must know you mean all the best for him with your ministrations. :)

All your bunnies are so lucky to have you caring for them. I'm so happy that Lord H is doing so well. Long may it continue. :love: xxxxx

Back