• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so sad I don't have a video of this..

Graciee

Staff member
But Clementine is nesting againnnn - running around with loads of hay in her mouth etc and I went over to her and they both rushed over to see me. But she still had her hay in her mouth and Atticus started nomming on the hay she was holding [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] she looked so unimpressed!

Got a picture of her holding some of the hay - difficult to get really as I keep all their hay in the cage to kind of contain it... Altho she's already dropped a big pile of hay in the kitchen.. I really hope the nest isn't going to be built in front of the fridge... [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
e9491435ab846cb1d4d4d0801c95aa5c.jpg

Last edited:
But Clementine is nesting againnnn - running around with loads of hay in her mouth etc and I went over to her and they both rushed over to see me. But she still had her hay in her mouth and Atticus started nomming on the hay she was holding [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] she looked so unimpressed!

Got a picture of her holding some of the hay - difficult to get really as I keep all their hay in the cage to kind of contain it... Altho she's already dropped a big pile of hay in the kitchen.. I really hope the nest isn't going to be built in front of the fridge... [emoji38]

e9491435ab846cb1d4d4d0801c95aa5c.jpg

Awww sweetie pie :love:

Incredible Atticus taking her hay. Perhaps he thought she was bringing breakfast :D

Brilliant :lol: It must be lovely that they are getting on so well together now.

Tui hasn't been "tending" her nest for a couple of days now, so I cleared it all away this morning. It will be interesting what she will do now.

Brilliant [emoji38] It must be lovely that they are getting on so well together now.

Tui hasn't been "tending" her nest for a couple of days now, so I cleared it all away this morning. It will be interesting what she will do now.

Yea they're doing so good now, they have the whole living room and outside the pens huge now. There's sometimes humping from Clementine but even that's decreasing :)

Awh hopefully that'll be it for this time, Clementine seems to for a day max now then loses interest in it. But she is spayed - I really thought she wouldn't continue to afterwards.

:lol: Anything more than a mouthful is wasted, Clementine. ;)

What gorgeous bunnies :love: and I adore their names! x

I really want your bunnies they are my favourite on RU (sorry everyone else) did you get them from a rescue or breeder? If you ever get bored of them I'll give you my address to drop them off :p:lol:

I really want your bunnies they are my favourite on RU (sorry everyone else) did you get them from a rescue or breeder? If you ever get bored of them I'll give you my address to drop them off :p[emoji38]
Hahahaha [emoji38][emoji38] they're from a breeder. Fell in love with Atticus in a picture, and ended up taking Clementine home aswell when I went to pick him up. I think in the future I'll adopt, hadn't had buns for years and wasn't on this forum before I got them and I had no idea how many buns needed homes! They came from a nice breeder though who just breeds rexes and mini rexes :) they are both so cheeky and bold - I've completely fallen for rexes now because of these two :D

Back