• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bed times

cloflash

New Kit
Hi guys

Just another questions regarding my previous post, long story short - broke up with partner, moved back to my mums who doesn’t have space for my house bun so I am concerting the Wendy house for him and I’m using the caravan as a place to sleep (yay me haha!)

I was wondering on a night time, seen as he is used to being inside, should I let him sleep in the caravan with me? When he was home, at night he would sleep under the bed, on the bed or in the bedroom doorway where he could see me. I would also provide a litter tray, hay and water in the caravan but I am just worried about him getting cool or lonely in the Wendy house as I am in no position right now to have him in mums house or to get him a friend.

Thank you in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a problem in it. Bunny proof and it will be his second home and I think it would also do you good and provide you with his little friendly face when you go to sleep and wake up during this time :)

I don't see a problem in it. Bunny proof and it will be his second home and I think it would also do you good and provide you with his little friendly face when you go to sleep and wake up during this time :)
:thumb:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Just another questions regarding my previous post, long story short - broke up with partner, moved back to my mums who doesn’t have space for my house bun so I am concerting the Wendy house for him and I’m using the caravan as a place to sleep (yay me haha!)

I was wondering on a night time, seen as he is used to being inside, should I let him sleep in the caravan with me? When he was home, at night he would sleep under the bed, on the bed or in the bedroom doorway where he could see me. I would also provide a litter tray, hay and water in the caravan but I am just worried about him getting cool or lonely in the Wendy house as I am in no position right now to have him in mums house or to get him a friend.

Thank you in advance :)

One of my foster rabbits arrived unexpectedly around Christmas time a few years ago and I didn't have any room in outdoor accommodation due to there already being 30 Rescue/Foster rabbits out there. He had to stay in my bedroom, and he slept on the bed every night with me.

His name was Max, the bunny in my Avatar :love:

I agree with everyone else. He sounds beautifully bonded with you so I would let him in the caravan at bedtime. I have a bonded trio but one of my girls still comes up to our bedroom to guard us each night.

Aw thank you so much everyone, I’m so worried about him, especially at a stressful time!

Back