Thread: Bed times

New Kit

Default Bed times

Hi guys

Just another questions regarding my previous post, long story short - broke up with partner, moved back to my mums who doesnít have space for my house bun so I am concerting the Wendy house for him and Iím using the caravan as a place to sleep (yay me haha!)

I was wondering on a night time, seen as he is used to being inside, should I let him sleep in the caravan with me? When he was home, at night he would sleep under the bed, on the bed or in the bedroom doorway where he could see me. I would also provide a litter tray, hay and water in the caravan but I am just worried about him getting cool or lonely in the Wendy house as I am in no position right now to have him in mums house or to get him a friend.

Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a problem in it. Bunny proof and it will be his second home and I think it would also do you good and provide you with his little friendly face when you go to sleep and wake up during this time

Quote Originally Posted by Leannean27 View Post
    I don't see a problem in it. Bunny proof and it will be his second home and I think it would also do you good and provide you with his little friendly face when you go to sleep and wake up during this time

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

Quote Originally Posted by cloflash View Post
    Hi guys

Just another questions regarding my previous post, long story short - broke up with partner, moved back to my mums who doesnít have space for my house bun so I am concerting the Wendy house for him and Iím using the caravan as a place to sleep (yay me haha!)

I was wondering on a night time, seen as he is used to being inside, should I let him sleep in the caravan with me? When he was home, at night he would sleep under the bed, on the bed or in the bedroom doorway where he could see me. I would also provide a litter tray, hay and water in the caravan but I am just worried about him getting cool or lonely in the Wendy house as I am in no position right now to have him in mums house or to get him a friend.

Thank you in advance

One of my foster rabbits arrived unexpectedly around Christmas time a few years ago and I didn't have any room in outdoor accommodation due to there already being 30 Rescue/Foster rabbits out there. He had to stay in my bedroom, and he slept on the bed every night with me.

His name was Max, the bunny in my Avatar
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

I agree with everyone else. He sounds beautifully bonded with you so I would let him in the caravan at bedtime. I have a bonded trio but one of my girls still comes up to our bedroom to guard us each night.

New Kit

Aw thank you so much everyone, Iím so worried about him, especially at a stressful time!