Thread: Do rabbits know they are cute?

Default Do rabbits know they are cute?

Random pondering....
    Do they know they're cute? Like do they know we think they're cute and so play on that cuteness??

yes...like the little pout when they hear a crisp packet...or the little cute eyes when they've been naughty that they can't stay mad

on a more serious note - I really don't know!!

Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Random pondering....
    Do they know they're cute? Like do they know we think they're cute and so play on that cuteness??

How can they possibly know that they wear one of the cutest costumes in the whole world?

I mean, how could this guy not know https://i.imgur.com/dBdpqSQ.jpg x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Mine must have known as I told them alot, especially Oliver as when I lifted him and kissed him I told him he was so so cute I could just eat him ! Which I hope did not scare him !! ( he didn't mind being lifted for cuddles for a short time)
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

They may not know it but we do! Their cuteness it a huuuuge part of their not inconsiderable charm!

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh yeah they know. They use their cuteness to play me like a fiddle all the time. I also tell them all the time how cute/gorgeous/beautiful they are. They're just like "Durr! We know!"

The question is whether they think we're cute. I'm inclined to think the answer is a resounding no. What with our weird fur, funny ears, gangly limbs. And we can't even hop properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Wise Old Thumper

I think some of them know. Matthew definitely knew he was cute, so did Cecile. Tabitha thought she was a hard woman and you'd better all watch out. Charlie Rabbit was too busy being a cuddlebun and hiding his true nature - he liked to fight Matthew when he got the chance. All buns gone, no more coming. It's ok.

This luna (rip) she definitely knew.
    Second pic newish baby he really knows how to play the im gorgeously cute card.

rm36

Yep... cos they just know when they're being really naughty and they just know how to get round us once they've been told off.
    They also know to eat poops as soon as the in laws arrive. and poop on the carpet.