• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits know they are cute?

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Random pondering....
Do they know they're cute? Like do they know we think they're cute and so play on that cuteness??

yes...like the little pout when they hear a crisp packet...or the little cute eyes when they've been naughty that they can't stay mad :roll:

on a more serious note - I really don't know!!

Mine must have known as I told them alot, especially Oliver as when I lifted him and kissed him I told him he was so so cute I could just eat him ! Which I hope did not scare him !! ( he didn't mind being lifted for cuddles for a short time)

They may not know it but we do! Their cuteness it a huuuuge part of their not inconsiderable charm!

Oh yeah they know. They use their cuteness to play me like a fiddle all the time. I also tell them all the time how cute/gorgeous/beautiful they are. They're just like "Durr! We know!"

The question is whether they think we're cute. I'm inclined to think the answer is a resounding no. What with our weird fur, funny ears, gangly limbs. And we can't even hop properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some of them know. Matthew definitely knew he was cute, so did Cecile. Tabitha thought she was a hard woman and you'd better all watch out. Charlie Rabbit was too busy being a cuddlebun and hiding his true nature - he liked to fight Matthew when he got the chance. All buns gone, no more coming. It's ok.

This luna (rip) she definitely knew.
Second pic newish baby he really knows how to play the im gorgeously cute card.
9c4707d5313a359969a25a911997aee6.jpg
9d904a15ea25960e19cefc48775dfdd6.jpg

rm36

Yep... cos they just know when they're being really naughty and they just know how to get round us once they've been told off.
They also know to eat poops as soon as the in laws arrive. and poop on the carpet.

Back