• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Rabbitnovice

Young Bun
Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful advice about whether to spay my girl rabbit Clover. She was done 2 weeks ago tomorrow, recovered well and her behaviour has improved massively.
She doesn’t dig all around the house now, doesn’t run away when we want her back in her pen and even seems to keep the place tidier (pooing in the litter tray).
I really didn’t want to put her (or my nerves) through the surgery but am so glad I did.
Thanks you helpful bunch xxxx

Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful advice about whether to spay my girl rabbit Clover. She was done 2 weeks ago tomorrow, recovered well and her behaviour has improved massively.
She doesn’t dig all around the house now, doesn’t run away when we want her back in her pen and even seems to keep the place tidier (pooing in the litter tray).
I really didn’t want to put her (or my nerves) through the surgery but am so glad I did.
Thanks you helpful bunch xxxx

Wonderful update :D

Back