Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING..Taboo subject...rabbit favourites

I have favourites in different categories if that makes any sense. Luna is my favourite for having a good cuddle if I need it, Orion is my favourite for if I need a good laugh. he get angry and digs on my blankets if I give him a cuddle, but he's so small and his legs aren't big enough so he looks like he's punching it.

Snoopy was my favourite for playing with, we'd often play tug-o-war

I'm very close to them in different ways I suppose.

I will say, Luna I've been extremely close to due to her horrible past and how poorly she was after her spay. I was the first human she really trusted and I had to teach her I'm friend and not here to hurt her. we both went through some hard times but learned to understand one another. somewhat had to rebuild her from the ground up.
    Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]

My OH adores the lops in our family; he doesn't even make his bias a secret . Arce is particularly special to him. And everyone loves Elphie.

I love all my current rabbits, but often for different reasons. Some are certainly more human-oriented than others which, imo, can easily lead to bias. But the very idea of having to give any of them up? It's like tearing my heart out of my chest. And of course, I do love and miss all my bridge bunnies.

As for RU favourites? I have a few, of course.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex, Vess & Vale Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

That’s such a good, but difficult question!

I had a bunny when I was a child and I loved her so much, she used to just cuddle with me and we were best pals! Unfortunately this was in a time of little bunny knowledge and she died before she was 1 and it bugs me to this day I don’t know why. So she’s a big past favourite.

Out of my two now, Luther just squeaks past Truffle just because he connected with me when I rescued him (nearly a year ago this weekend when I first met him, a collapsed bunny). He gives kisses and lets me stroke him.
    But I love that Truffle is his own bunny and he licks only my trousers lol! I think we should have stroked him and cuddled more when he was a baby and maybe he would be more loving.

Not sure how much I answered the question hahaha!

Pictures are of Blossom, my first bunny <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truffpuff - those photos of you & your first bunny are so, so lovely.

I agree, I love all my bunnies past & present for different reasons. I do think Boo might leave a bigger hole than most when her time comes - she is just so delightfully full on, adventurous & ever present. I've never had a bunny that made me laugh so much, she is the funniest thing

Obviously it goes without saying that they are all amazing in their own unique way and I love all of them. But if I had to choose it would probably be fluffy Buffy. Mainly because she's my proudest rabbit achievement as she has come such a long way since we rescued her.

Here she is https://i.imgur.com/sbZBCp6.jpg x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    Obviously it goes without saying that they are all amazing in their own unique way and I love all of them. But if I had to choose it would probably be fluffy Buffy. Mainly because she's my proudest rabbit achievement as she has come such a long way since we rescued her.

Here she is https://i.imgur.com/sbZBCp6.jpg x
    You did an amazing job for her. I remember what a sorry state she was in when you first rescued her

I have to admit though I do have a soft spot for the notorious Demon Dottie. I think it's the punky hairdo and attitude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Wise Old Thumper

Of my four bridge bunnies - Matthew, because he was my cuddly boy. I loved the others, too, even though I wasn't enough for them.

I suppose I do have a ‘favourite’ in Millie as she is the most interactive of the 3 - comes up on the sofa with us, doesn’t mind being picked up, throws some amazing binkies and she’s the only one of the 3 who has mastered the dead bunny flop and gives me heart failure on a regular basis. The 2 boys aren’t as keen on humans but they are still fascinating to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I don't really expect anyone (necessarily) to confess to having a favourite rabbit - the very idea But fancied chatting about it anyway if anyone cares to join in. Most of us on here have or have had multiple rabbits.

I quiz OH on whether he prefers Joey,Boo or Mouse & he will always profess to love them equally but I know he loves Joey a little bit more than the girls. I asked his sister & she also has Joey on a pedestal on account of his uppy ears

On RU I love (love love) it when someone says one of my bunnies is their RU faves, not worried about favouritism there. Some members have bunnies where I feel kinda attached to all / both but proper in awe of one...and I sometimes worry this shows

Over to you before I ramble more madness
    *whispers very quietly so the buns can't hear* .... Mouse ....

*speaking normally* ... I love them all. They're each amazing in their own special way.

With my girls I don't have a favourite in all honesty. Daphne is so full on and such a diva (although we usually call her a female dog). She'll definitely leave a huge hole when she leaves us. Her little looks of disapproval just make me love her all the more.
    Phoebe is well, the baby... she was so cuddly and so cute but she's secretly a confident bun who was flopping from 30 mins of coming home. She's constantly nudging us and begging for food... her cuteness just melts my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    You did an amazing job for her. I remember what a sorry state she was in when you first rescued her

I have to admit though I do have a soft spot for the notorious Demon Dottie. I think it's the punky hairdo and attitude!
    Thats kind of you to say, thank you

Ha yes, Demon Dottie Do you know what though, she's actually been much better recently and will even tolerate a nose rub x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**