Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING..Taboo subject...rabbit favourites

Default WARNING..Taboo subject...rabbit favourites

I don't really expect anyone (necessarily) to confess to having a favourite rabbit - the very idea But fancied chatting about it anyway if anyone cares to join in. Most of us on here have or have had multiple rabbits.

I quiz OH on whether he prefers Joey,Boo or Mouse & he will always profess to love them equally but I know he loves Joey a little bit more than the girls. I asked his sister & she also has Joey on a pedestal on account of his uppy ears

On RU I love (love love) it when someone says one of my bunnies is their RU faves, not worried about favouritism there. Some members have bunnies where I feel kinda attached to all / both but proper in awe of one...and I sometimes worry this shows

Over to you before I ramble more madness
    Last edited by joey&boo; 09-05-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Mama Doe

I definitely had a favourite I’m not so sure if I do now. They’re all lovely
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Blue, Noah (trio), Sable, Dixie & Indy (trio) and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Maisie-pig, Marley-pig and Molly-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

I had one. Now my current two are both lovely, I honestly couldn't choose everyone tends to prefer Atticus though he's more friendly to everyone now... Whereas Clementine is very close to me after all her hands on treatment for her legs.. But she's definitely harder to get close to and she's very sassy when she wants to be

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Inspector Morse, but I guess that is pretty obvious to many RUers

Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Practice in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Keep up to date with the RHD2 situation in the UK. This highly respected Facebook page provides accurate and up-to-date information. Both the RWAF and some Rabbit Savvy Vets contribute to the page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

I would maybe say Dilly as he has been so poorly and needs me more, but that was before he stripped the wallpaper off the dining room wall yesterday!

I thought the thread title said Tattoo subject

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I feel guilty for saying I love my boys more. I've had quite a few buns over the years, but I find the boys friendlier, more likely to approach for a fuss, or to interact with me whatever I am doing, whereas my girls have been a bit more independent. I love them all for their personalities but love my boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I thought the thread title said Tattoo subject

How many RU's have rabbit or hare tattoos? I agreed to get a tattoo for my 60th birthday, a friend at work wanted one so nagged me into getting one with her. She got hers (some forget-me-nots on her ankle to remember her Mother who had passed away shortly before) but I chickened out. I wanted a rabbit sitting up on hindlegs put on my ankle/lower calf, only a small one, but haven't got the courage up yet!

Thanks for your answers. Interesting Pippins mum- my soul bun was a boy but since him I've only had one more male.

C&D - I can relate to that, when we got Mouse she seemed so vulnerable I felt I needed to "protect" her & i think I felt more love. Same with Boo's recent health shenanigans

JJ- lovely photos of Morse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin'sMum View Post
    [/B] How many RU's have rabbit or hare tattoos? I agreed to get a tattoo for my 60th birthday, a friend at work wanted one so nagged me into getting one with her. She got hers (some forget-me-nots on her ankle to remember her Mother who had passed away shortly before) but I chickened out. I wanted a rabbit sitting up on hindlegs put on my ankle/lower calf, only a small one, but haven't got the courage up yet!
    I have though if I could go back in time I wouldn't. My first was a pencil drawing of a little bun but looked more like a road map of England I had that covered over with the black swirly rabbit from Watership down . I don't know what I was thinking