Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'll build the bathroom (Phoebe)

  1. #1
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,933

    Default I'll build the bathroom (Phoebe)

    She decided that 'daddy' needed help...



    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10,345

    Default

    omg, my girl is hilarious. I need to meet her. In fact she needs to meet Boo. Boo has been using tools to wake m up as bounding on my pillow doesn't work. She is maybe becoming acquainted with how to use them for DIY purposes too? Go for it Phoebs but remember your PPE

  3. #3
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    Awhhh what a sweetie

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default

    Nawww beautiful.

  5. #5
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26,596

    Default


    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,150

    Default

    She's looking more like she's an observer than a helper, making sure that it's all up to standard
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  7. #7
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    3,012

    Default

    She is the cutest site manager I've ever seen <3

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  8. #8
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    16,036

    Default

    Brilliant! Nice to have a helping hand!

  9. #9
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Brilliant! Nice to have a helping hand!
    Always better when they're cute too.

    Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    She is the cutest site manager I've ever seen <3

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    She keeps sending Daphne in to inspect the bathroom. I'm sure they've got a little construction business going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    She's looking more like she's an observer than a helper, making sure that it's all up to standard
    Someone needs to make sure he does it right. She's ready to nibble anything thats not be cut properly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Awhhh what a sweetie

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    She thanks you

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    omg, my girl is hilarious. I need to meet her. In fact she needs to meet Boo. Boo has been using tools to wake m up as bounding on my pillow doesn't work. She is maybe becoming acquainted with how to use them for DIY purposes too? Go for it Phoebs but remember your PPE
    I have been tempted to put a little hard hat on her... but I'm scared of the consequences if I tried.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •