Thread: The Most Beautiful Mini Lops - but on Gumtree :(

Default The Most Beautiful Mini Lops - but on Gumtree :(

These 2 minilops are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Sad they are on Gumtree.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/minil...its/1298135825
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    These 2 minilops are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Sad they are on Gumtree.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/minil...its/1298135825

Oh my goodness Nicky. They are beautiful

Don't tell me they have caught your eye???

Aw MM they have , they are so beautiful they took my breath away but I am not allowed just not now but i know hubby is right. I am not well enough for buns. But i do think i will have buns again one day. They are part of me and hubby loves them too. I have not forgotten, I still will reply to your lovely email xx
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Warren Veteran

They are gorgeous. I want to rehome another couple of buns to make my pair a quad. Shame these are such an incredibly long way away. Couldn't tell from the advert if it was a breeder advertising. I wouldn't want to enable that but I guess it could be Easter buns someone has got fed up with.

Ow wow - they are beautifully marked. Very unique. I'd love to take them on but there's just no way I'm getting to ireland.

Yes I'm not sure if breeder either, I am a bit of a Gumtree bunny stalker , I recognise some of the breeder seller names but never seen this persons name before, so uneducated guess say not but who knows. I don't like to encourage breeders either.

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    Aw MM they have , they are so beautiful they took my breath away but I am not allowed just not now but i know hubby is right. I am not well enough for buns. But i do think i will have buns again one day. They are part of me and hubby loves them too. I have not forgotten, I still will reply to your lovely email xx

Yes I think you'll know when the time is right. And rabbits are an awful tie. Finding good care for them whilst away is a minefield, and you don't want a holiday where you constantly worry what you'll come home to.

I always love hearing from you but no rush to reply xx

Can't see them says been re moved

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by mini lop1 View Post
    Can't see them says been re moved

I hope they've gone somewhere nice

Me too .