• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thank you - spartacus 1 year stasis-free

Griffski

Warren Scout
Hi - I just wanted to thank everyone again for helping out with Spartacus' stasis issues last year. I am pleased to report the recommended diet (hay, herbs, limited science select and galen's garden forage) has kept him stasis free for a whole year now. He's back outside and tolerating grass well and binkying like mad ! Really appreciated the sharing of expertise and thought you should know it worked a treat !

Hi - I just wanted to thank everyone again for helping out with Spartacus' stasis issues last year. I am pleased to report the recommended diet (hay, herbs, limited science select and galen's garden forage) has kept him stasis free for a whole year now. He's back outside and tolerating grass well and binkying like mad ! Really appreciated the sharing of expertise and thought you should know it worked a treat !

Fantastic news Griffski :D

I shall also let thumps know, as she was very concerned for you and Spartacus :)

Wow that's really great!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Griffski - I hope you come back on the forum to see this.

Thumps is over the moon at your good news :D

hi MightyMax - I picked this up - thanks for letting Thumps know - I'm sure Spartacus would also extend his thanks to you all if he could - a much healthier year for him :)

Back